Deals

The day after the picnic we decided to get right on our escape plan so Bae was at camp and I was getting my backstabbing bitch on. I decided to make a deal with pan about Bae leaving the island. Once Bae left the cave I just said "hey yo peter pancake!" and then I herd a "I thought I made it clear about the nicknames love" come from the doorway in a British accent. "nope, you said nothing about them... now I would like to make a deal with you" I said. " oh really?" "yeah, it's about Baelfire leaving the island" "well then I'm sorry I can't help you" pan said and turned away. "wait! I know something about the truest believer!" "really? do you?" pan question me. "yes, he will be the son of Bae, his name will be Henry and Bae needs to be on earth to fall in love with a girl so she can have the child" I knew pan needed the heart and the only way to get the heart was to let Bae go. " so you are saying if I let you and Baelfire go I will have the heart?" "no, only Bae can leave because if I am there he might not fall in love with the right girl" I said solemnly "so only Bae will leave and you want me to arrange it?" "yeah that's it"
-jump to later-
Bae had returned from camp and when I saw him I ran up and hugged him because I knew that night I might never see him again. "what's with you?" Bae questioned "oh, well I found a way to go home! but we have to go tonight" "that's great Danielle!" Bae looked so happy in that moment I almost broke down crying because I knew the pain he would feel when I betrayed him we were best friends but our friendship might not survive this. I had taken care of everything from the rest of his childhood to how to get him to New York thieving as a job. I had written him letters that pan sealed with magic that would open on his 28th birthday and explain things to him. I wasn't ready to let go but I knew I had to. " Danny how are we getting home?" Bae asked clueless of my emotional hurricane "oh well all you need to do is open this cocoanut pans shadow will pop out and take us home, it's simple" "oh, wow! I expected it to be hard" I had worked out how with pan that his shadow would take Bae to my house. I knew everything I had to do but I was still not happy about it.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sooooo stuff happened I am updating everything is right in the world, also I am going to KD so yay!