Chapter 6 - Rejection

Marinette's POV:

Well.. I did made him uncomfortable. oh damn my eyes. these are filled with tears. I gotta leave right now or else he'll see me crying... I don't wanna make him feel sorry for me.. I  just kept on walking as fast as I can .. I don't know where I'm going...I don't care.

                [Tikki tries to clam marinette down in order to not attract any akuma. ]

Adrien's POV:  

What...? Why is she walking away so quickly?? Did I say something wrong??? I'm sure that she is sad.  What should I do now?! I should follow her. But.. Why my feet isn't moving? Why? I can't leave her alone.! What if she gets akumatized!!! Oh, come on!!!
feww... I made it. But where is she??  oh there she is..... ~sigh of relive~  WAIT, WHAT IS THAT?? It looks like an ... AKUMA!!! No no no It can't be happening!!! 

Plagg: So, What are you waiting for huh?? Save her.

Adrien: ~hides in the bushes~ PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!

Plagg: ahhhhhhhhhh ~goes inside of the ring~

Chat noir: OH, no I'm way to late!! It got into her earrings! *rushes to save marinette from getting akumatize*

                      [Meanwhile Marinette struggles to fight with the damn akuma.]

Chat noir: You can, Marinette! You can!! Keep on your positively!!!!

Alya's POV:

Oh damn you Adrien!!!  Oh no no, Marinette, I bet. she is now heartbroken !!! What should I do now??? It was hard enough to persuade her... OH dang!! Hah Where is marinette going?? oh no i gotta follow her!!!! Or else she will get AKUMATIZED!!!! What will happen if she/Ladybug gets akumatized??? who'll save us from Hawk-moth????? Ok ok calm down Alya, If you get panicked then who'll help her!!??  ~follows marinette~ ahahah I'm out of breath. She is damn fast... oh oh when'll she stop? NO-NO I'll think later, But first I gotta catch up with her. ~starts running~. Ohohoh, dang where is she??? ~looks around~ oh finally found her! but who's that in front of her.??  ~Tries to see~ oh it's chat noir... What is going on there?? I gotta hurry.!!! ~hurries~

Alya: Chat noir, What's going on!!

Chat noir: An akuma has gotten into her earrings!!

Alya: Oh no no no!!!! (to marinette) Mari, don't let Hawk moth win! Try thinking positively. You can..!!

                                          [ Marinette keeps struggles to fight with Hawk moth.]