Chapter 7 - The Beginning Of Fall

Alya: Oh no no no!!!! (to Marinette) Mari, don't let Hawk moth win! Try thinking positively. You can..!! 

Chat noir: Yes, Alya is right. Marinette, you do not need his power! You can!!

[ As they were trying to encourage Marinette, Marinette keep struggling to fight with Hawk moth. But when she (Marinette) knew that she couldn't keep up any longer, she told Alya to run.]

Marinette: I'm sorry. Alya run!! ~shouted~

Alya: Noooo, Mari!!!!!!  I'll find a way to save you!! Chat noir, save Mari!!!  ~Starts running~

[ As Marinette succumbs, a purple ether appears and covers her. Alya and chat noir, was horrified that Marinette is akumatized. Alya runs away,hoping that she would find a way to save Marinette. Marinette transforms into Princess Justice by the akuma.]

Chat noir: Oh no, Marinette... Don't worry I and ladybug will save you from Hawk moth!

Princess Justice: Haha, Ladybug? she will help me! Ok, you're making me laugh Chat.

Chat noir: ..We'll. Please just try remember the good things that had happen to you.. Think positively!! But, why are you laughing?

Princess Justice: Why wouldn't I? You're saying that Ladybug will save me, but how? How Ladybug is suppose to free herself from hawk moth when she is the victim of hawk moth????

                          [ Hawk moth and Chat noir both are shocked to hear that. ]

Hawk moth And Chat noir: WHATTTTTTT????????????

Chat noir: ~Shocked~  W-What do you mean? Are you saying that you're my lady!!!!

Hawk moth: ~surprised~ Hahaha... Finally I managed to akumatize ladybug!! Hahaha.

Princess Justice: Hawkmoth, don't get to excited.

Hawk moth:  Ahmm.. Ladybug I mean Princess Justice after you've finished your revenge you'll hand me over your miraculous along with Chat noir's miraculous, Shall we make a deal?

Princess Justice: Sure. hahaha ~evil laughing~