Wendigo [Part Three]

"think you got more for three more?" Dean asked when he, Sam, and Kylen got out of the car, "I thought this was all the help the park service could spare for the search and rescue party," Hailey said. "who are these people?" Roy, the guide/asshole, asked, "apparently, they are forest Rangers,"  Hailey said, "you're hiking in biker boots and jeans?" she asked Dean as he walked by, "Oh sweetheart, I don't do shorts," Dean smirked. 

+++

Kylen was starting to regret his choice of clothing about a mile in, he was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with slightly raised boots and a band-tee. Sam came up from behind him and lightly smacked his ass, "you ok babe?" he asked, "just basking in my terrible clothing choices," Kylen sighed. "I have a spare pair of clothes in the bag if you want 'em," Sam said, Kylen smiled. 

whenever he said something that was troubling him, Sam always tried to think of a solution, that was probably what made him fall in love with the gentle giant so many months ago. Sam killed someone for him and a close friend of his at that. Kylen would forever be grateful for that. "I'm fine for now, thank you though Darling," Kylen smiled. "ok, let me know if you need to change though, I love you," Sam said, "I will, I love you too," Kylen smiled. 

+++

Hailey made Dean stop a little while later, "you didn't pack any provisions, you guys are carrying a duffel bag, and Kylen is wearing skinny jeans, you're not rangers so who the hell are you?" she asked, Dean, nodded for Sam and Kylen to move ahead and that he's got this. "Sam and I are brothers, Kylen is Sam's Boyfriend, Sam and I are looking for our father, he might be out here we don't know, I just figured that you and me, we're in the same boat," Dean explained. 

"Why didn't you just tell me that from the start?" Hailey asked, sounding kind of hurt that she had been lied to, "well, I'm telling you now. Besides, that's probably the most honest I've ever been with a woman, other than Hannah," Dean said, a touch of sadness when he said the woman's name, "who's Hannah?" Hailey asked, Dean, shrugged, "the one that got away... so are we ok?" he asked, "yeah ok," she said, "and what do you mean I didn't pack provisions," Dean asked pulling out a bag of M&Ms from his coat pocket. "Sammy! Ky! you want any?!?" Dean yelled to his brother and brother-in-law ahead.