Wendigo [Part Six]

Sam laid down in the impala, Sobbing, he wanted to die, they weren't able to find Kylen when they were in the Wendigo's lair, Dean had gone back into the woods to try and at least find his body, so Sam could have some closure. but Sam didn't see it that way, his boyfriend was gone, the love of his life, the only person who ever truly knew the real Sam Winchester was gone. he had no reason to continue to live. he wanted to die, Dean actually took all the guns in the car and the keys to the gun safe in the back of the car in case Sam decided to end it all. 

Dean had told Sam to stay in the Impala, if he found Kylen, he didn't want Sam to see how the Wendigo left him. Sam tried to protest, but he was too tired from crying to actually attempt to go. so he was laying in the backseat of the impala, the radio station that he and Kylen use to listen to was on. 

the first song that he and Kylen ever danced to came on, "Are You Ready for Love" by Elton John. it only made Sam cry harder, he wanted his boyfriend. he hand put the engagement ring he gave Kylen six months ago, on a chain that he always wore. "I miss you baby," he muttered. he was covered in a blanket, wishing he was holding Kylen instead of the simple gold band. that was when there was a knock on the car window.

Sam looked up at the window, standing there was Dean, and he was carry Kylen, who was conscious but very weak, and couldn't stand on his own, and the worst part, was that his left arm was barely hanging on. Sam flew out of the car and took Kylen into his arms, "get in Dean, we're driving him to the hospital ourselves, do you have the fake insurance cards?" Sam asked, "yeah, I do," Dean said. 

Sam sat in the back seat with Kylen, holding his good hand, and running his fingers through Kylen's thick black hair. tears were still running down Sam's face, this time they were happy tears. he had the love of his life back, and even if he lost his arm or something, Sam would still have him, and it was still them against the world. 

(A/N: the song linked above is the song that was playing)