The Body

The next morning Logan heard his supercomm go off. "Logan? Logan? Logan?" Lucas's voice came through the supercomm. Logan walked over to his desk and picked up his supercomm. "What?" Logan asked. "Mike wants us to go over to his house, he said it was important. Over." Lucas said. "Ill be there in ten. Over and out." Logan grabbed his jacket and supercomm and walked to Mikes house.

At Mike's house. Logan sat next to Lucas and Dustin. Eleven was messing with Mike's supercomm again, making it switch channels. The sounds of whimpering came through. "We keep losing signal, but you heard it, right?" Mike asked. "Yeah, I heard a baby." Lucas said. Logan looked down. "What?" Mike asked. "Mike, you obviously tapped into a baby monitor. It's probably the Blackburns' next door." Lucas said. "Uh, did that sound like a baby to you? That was Will." Mike asked. "Mike." Logan said trying to get him to stop. "You don't understand. He spoke last night. Words! He was singing that weird song he loves. Even El heard him!" Mike exclaimed. "Well I guess if the weirdo heard him, then..." Lucas said but got cut off. "Are you sure you're in the right channel?" Dustin asked. "I don't think it's about that. I think, some how she's channeling him." Mike said. "Like Professor X." Dustin said. "Yeah." Mike smiled. "Are you actually believing this crap?" Lucas asked Dustin. "I don't know, I mean..." Dustin tried to say. "Do you remember when Will fell off his bike and broke his finger? He sounded a lot like that." Dustin told Lucas. "Did you guys not see what I saw? They pulled Will's body out of the water. He's dead!" Lucas's exclaimed making Logan flinch. Logan got up and went to the bathroom to wipe the tears out of his eyes.

Knocking came from outside of the bathroom door. Logan opened it and saw Lucas. "I'm sorry, for yelling. I forgot you were there for a second and my mouth ran faster than my brain and I wasn't thinking. Can you forgive me?" Lucas asked. Logan nodded. "Yeah, I can. We're best friends." Logan said bringing Lucas in for a hug. "Come on we have to look for things for the weirdo. We are going to the school to get Eleven to the heathkit." Lucas said and the too boys went to Dustin to find clothes. After finding a dress and a wig for Eleven, Mike did her makeup. Eleven got dressed and looked awesome. "Pretty." Mike said. "Good. Pretty good." Mike corrected. Eleven walked over to the mirror. And saw herself in it. "Pretty...Good." Eleven whispered.

Walking into the middle school Mike said, "Remember, if anyone sees us, look sad." The intercom came on and said that the Assembly for Will will be in the Gymnasium.

Mike tried to open the AV room door but it would not open. "It's locked." Mike said. "What?" Lucas said walking to trying to open it. "Hey, think you can open it?" Logan asked Eleven. "Boys?" Mr. Clarke came around the corner. All five of the kids jumped and faced him. "Assembly is about to start. " We know. We're just, you know..." Mike started. "Upset." Lucas smiled but quickly changed it to a frown. "Yeah definitely upset." Dustin said. "We needed some alone time... To cry." Logan said. He didn't even believe himself, so he had no ideas how Mr Clarke believed them. "Yeah, listen... I get it, I do. I know how hard it is, but lets just be there for Will, huh? And then... The heath it is yours for the rest of the day. What do you say?" Mr.Clarke asked tossing the keys to Mike. Mr.Clarke turned his attention to Eleven. "Oh, I don't think we've met. What's your name?" Mr.Clarke asked. "Eleven-" Do began but was cut off by Mike. "Eleanor! She's my, uh--" Mike began. "Cousin." Lucas spat out. "Second cousin." Dustin added holding up two fingers. "She's here for Will's funeral." Logan said. "Ah, well, welcome to Hawkins Middle, Eleanor. I wish you were here under better circumstances." Mr.Clarke said to Eleven. "Thank you." Eleven said back. "Where are you from?" Mr.Clarke asked with an eye brow raised. "Bad place." Eleven said shaking her head. "Sweden, I have a lot of Swedish family." Mike said quickly. "She hates it there." Logan said. "Cold." Lucas said. "Sub-zero." Dustin spat out. "Shall we?" Mr.Clarke asked. "Yep!" The young teens walked with Mr.Clarke to the gymnasium. "Weren't you suspended? " Mr.Clarke asked Logan. "Yeah but they didn't say anything about Will's Assembly, so it is all fair game." Logan said while Mr.Clarke smiled. Dustin opened the gym doors and all eyes looked over at them. "Abort." Dustin whispered but got pushed to walk to the bleachers by Lucas.

The counselor was saying something about Grief and how Will will be missed and will never be forgotten. Logan heard laughing so he looked over at where it was coming from. Of course it was Troy and James. Logan got pissed off to even see them, but to hear them laughing about this was fucked up. The Assembly was over and Logan was about to go to Troy and James put Mike beat him to it so he let him deal with it. "Troy. Hey Troy." Mike said following Troy. Troy and James turned around. Logan smirked as he saw Troy's face still had a bruise on it. 'Serves you right, fuckhead!' Logan thought. "You... You think this is funny?" Mike asked. "What did you say, Wheeler?" Troy asked. "I saw you guys laughing over there. And I think tat is a real messed up thing to do." Mike said getting louder. "Didn't you listen to the counselor, Wheeler? Grief shows itself in funny ways." James said. "Besides, what is there to be sad about, anyway? Will is in fairy land now, flying around with the other little fairies, all happy and gay." Troy said laughing with James. Before Mike could move Logan walked up to him and pushed him. 'So what if he is gay, you asshole. No reason you need to be like this. Making fun of someone because of their sexuality, you're a fucked up person!' Logan thought as Troy fell. "You're dead!" Troy yelled but stopped mid-lunge. And he pissed himself. Logan smile grew. "Dude, Troy peed himself." A boy in the crowd said. The group of kids laughed. Logan looked back at Mike and Eleven. Eleven who had blood running down her nose smiled. Logan smiled back. She wiped her nose and left with Mike. "Hey, what's going on here?" The principal yelled. 'Time to go.' Logan thought and walked out if the door before the principal caught him.

In the AV room El sat at the heathkit while Logan locked the door. "Now what?" Dustin asked. "She'll find him." Mike said turning on the heathkit. 'I hope you're right, Mike.' Logan thought. Eleven closed her eyes and channeled Will. "Mom?" Will's voice cane through the kit. She found him.  Logan thought. "No way!" Lucas said. "Mom...please. Mom! Mom!" Will's voice came through again. "Will, it's us! Are you there?" Lucas yelled. "Can you hear us? We're here!" Dustin yelled. "Hello? Mom?" Will voice called out for Joyce. "Why can't he hear us?" Lucas asked. "I don't know!" Mike said. "Mom?...Mom! Mom...Mom, its coming! It's like home, but it's so dark...it's so dark and empty. And it's cold! Mom? Mom!...Mom, please!" Will's voice beefed for his Mom. Dustin, Lucas and Logan were crying. 'He's alive.' Logan cried with joy but fear hearing what else he said. The heath kit blew up and a fire started. The boys yelped and stood back. The fire alarm rang out in their ears. Dustin grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. Eleven looked tired so the boys put her on a table and they all ran down the hallway with her on the table.