Chapitre - Deux (2)

"Oh daddy, fuck....", The boy speaks more like moaning in pleasure.

"More daddy more. Spank me harder" , by that the bottom screams in pleasure.

"Are you liking it slut?", The top asked.

"Y-yes harder", by that the blonde thrust faster.

"C-cumming daddy", the brownie speaks.

"Cum for me slut", the blonde speaks and both cums together.

"Jeon fucking jungkook, you're watching porn it's okay but atleast use your fucking headphones, aish my innocent ears", from the outside namjoon's voice was heard.

Jungkook was bored as fuck so he started watching porn and now he looking at his lower, he got a boner.

"S-sorry hyung", jungkook replied back.

"Sorry my foot, thank god mom and dad are not here", by that namjoon went to his room.

"I'm horny", by that jungkook went to the washroom.

-

"Hyung, hyung, let's buy those", Jimin pointed at some sexy bikinies at the lingerie store.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuu, i love it", tae shouted while holding a black bikini.

"Ahh well, let's go and buy them then. I can bet I'll look hotter than you both you know im.... ", Before jin could complete his sentence, tae-min speaks,

"Cause you're worldwide beauty, we know we know", and jin rolled his eyes and then smiled at his brothers.

"Yeah, let's goo and buy more important stuffs, don't forget to buy sunglasses and sunscreen and tan removal okay", Jimin speaks.

"Minnie our flight is tomorrow not after a week", taehyung speaks and jimin rolled his eyes.

While jin is checking a peach coloured swimming costume.

"Well tae our packing is almost complete, what about you, you haven't even started yet?", Jimin teased because they'd know taehyung was keep telling them 'he doesn't have any clothes'.

"I'll complete it tonight. But don't lose your passport", taehyung teases jin.

"Whatever let's goo, you need to buy a piercing for you right", jin asked.

"Let's go go", both Jimin and taehyung shouted cheerfully.

-

"Jeon Sarkis Jungkook, South Korea's VIP guests will come the day after tomorrow. We are giving you their responsibility to show them around the city and guide them. Hope you will continue to supported us as before. Thank you", jungkook checked his phone again and his eyebrows frowned.

He looked at the details of the VIP guests.

"Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Park-Kim Jimin", jungkook read those names once again.

"Where did i heard those names?", He is thinking.

But jungkook stop and sip on his drink which one is his most favourite banana milk.