Chapitre - Six (6)

It's 10 at the night.

Jungkook is driving the car to his house. Taehyung is beside him.

The evening went well.

Both are smiling and laughing.

And taehyung is teasing jungkook and he is getting shy.

Tae-jin-min packed their things, they checked out from the hotel and then the couples ate their dinner together and went to each others house.

They see off namjoon and jin.

Taekook are smiling at the all-time.

Everyone already guess taekook are so in love.

Jin-min know his brother.

The way taehyung looks at jungkook, the way he talked about him the way he acted towards him, it's clearly showing taehyung is in love.

On the other hand, jungkook's brother already realised jungkook is whipped for taehyung.

The way he looked at taehyung, the way he protect the boy, the way he possesive over him, jungkook is already in love.

His brothers know Jungkook shows his love through actions.

-

Taehyung put his luggage in cars backseat.

For three days they are not going to meet with each other.

At the 4th day when Namjin will come back from Rome, they decided to go for the scuba diving.

But these days jungkook promised taehyung he will take him for his vacation.

Hoseok and Yoongi promised Jimin they'll take him out too.

So taehyung and jungkook are free.

Taehyung is really happy that jungkook let him do whatever he wanted to do.

His past relationships were not good. He was always treated like a queen because he was rich but the guys he dated they were for the money and fame.

Jungkook he didn't even asked that what his dad do for living.

He didn't know that taehyung's dad is the Korea's number one buiessness tycoon.

He accepted taehyung with his all flaws.

Taehyung is happy that he find jungkook.

And Jungkook he is damn lucky that taehyung is his.

Jungkook was never been a fuckboy. Yes he did also had relationships before but he  respected their bond too.

But he is sexy and rich too.

And moreover he has two citizenship so his boyfriend's wee runs for it only.

But taehyung.

The boy he met two days before now is his everything.

The boy who gave his everything, his first time without even knowing him.

How could be someone so beautiful pretty and adorable with a golden heart at the sametime.

Jungkook is mesmerised by taehyung.

And whipped too.

Jungkook wanted to protect him, spend the rest of his life with him, wanted to see him happy no matter what, he wanted to give all of his to taehyung.

Jungkook finally found the one for himself so taehyung.

-

After the teasing and laughing the car ride turned silent.