Chapitre - Cinq (5)

Taehyung and jungkook is enjoying the view from jungkook's house.

They're sitting on the balcony swing. More like taehyung is sitting on jungkook's lap and he didn't mind at all.

Both are enjoying each other warmth.

They are in love but still haven't confirmed yet,

They understand each other so well.

They're comfortable with each other, of course their relationship is different than others.

Having sex on the first day of meeting and acting like a couple,  more like a married couple.

It's definitely love at first sight.

After love making and having a great time both decided to get back to celestial grand because tae wanted to check out from there.

Taehyung informed his parents that he will check out.

They don't have a problem with it, they've been known it was coming.

A relationship without an 'I Love You'.

But both didn't mind.

They're happy with each other.

That is only matters.

In the afternoon jungkook went to the gym, of course he didn't take taehyung there because you know if he took him there then they'll ended up making love for the third time at the day.

Jungkook didn't want that. He didn't want to hurt his baby who is already sore.

Taehyung didn't complaint about it. Not for once. He is limping so jungkook carried him.

Jungkook can feel the spark.

He liked taehyung.

No.

It's more than like.

And when Jungkook was busy with his daily workout that time taehyung explored the entire house.

Jungkook's house is more beautiful than his thoughts.

Taehyung loves it.

The morden interior and beautiful design.

But mostly he loved the Greek style.

It's big and spacey and there's two pools. One is in outdoor and another is in indore, exactly beside their bedroom.

Jungkook told him that their parents gifted the same designed house to namjoon and sope too.

When jungkook came back from the gym, taehyung hugged him and showered him with kisses and hugs.

He wrapped his arms on jungkook's neck and his legs on his waist. Feeling his heavy breathing.

Taehyung didn't know but he missed jungkook and he is attracted to him. He likes the guy so much.

He is caring, funny and handsome and pretty and lovely and literally a baby and taehyung just wants to kiss his life out and always acted clingy.

Jungkook didn't mind of taehyung's hugs and kisses. But he is sweating hard and taehyung strictly refused to leave him.

"Baby, I'm sweaty", jungkook speaks while holding taehyung tightly.

"I don't care. I even love your sweat", taehyung replied and giggled.

"Really? What do you love about me then?", Jungkook asked while taking him to the balcony.

And sit him on the relling but hold taehyung tightly.