Épilogue

"Jeon Sarkis Jungkook. Stop sneaking to your future wife room", Samaya shouted at jungkook who just tried to sneak and see his future wifeu.

 Stop sneaking to your future wife room", Samaya shouted at jungkook who just tried to sneak and see his future wifeu

Well he is looking handsome by himself yet he knows his tae will be death of him.

Samaya mentally smirked.

"Ahh eomma.... You know...... I just......", Jungkook tried to explain.

"You what bunny boy. Can't stay away from him for a single day right?", Samaya speaks while jungkook Maia is coming towards them.

"I'm just missing them", jungkook speaks while looking at the close door.

"I know bunny. Just few more minutes", Maia came and speaks.

"Okay ma, Eomma. Take care of him and please make sure he took his meds. I know the rituals are important but his state, you know it right. So please okay", hearing jungkook's humble request both mothers chuckled.

"You don't have to worry bunny. Go and fix your hair. You're still not ready", Samaya speaks.

"Okay Eomma. ma. I'm going", by that jungkook went to his room.

"It been years but this bunny boy is still whipped", Maia speaks.

"Yup", Samaya replied.

"Let's go. Shall we", Maia asked her.

"Yeah. Let's go", by that she nods and both went inside the room.

-

Three years ago Kim family moved into Santorini.

Our boys were so happy to see each other.

And they doubled their happiness when namjoon proposed jin for their marriage in the same year.

And both got married.

Surprisingly hoseok and Yoongi also proposed jimin and last year they also got married.

But,

Four Months ago:.....

Jungkook came back from his work.

He took half day off.

He brings taehyungs favourite avocado salad from his favourite restaurant.

"Baby", jungkook called his babie again.

But no reply.

Because this is unusual.

Whenever he came back home taehyung welcomed him with a warm hug and a welcome kiss.

But today, what happened?

"Didn't he came back from his shoot?", Jungkook mumbled.

Taehyung joined a fashion company here two years ago.