Chapitre - Quatre (4)

"My eomma said that there were some complications when she carried me", taehyung speaks.

Taekook are tangle up on jungkook's bed, hugging eachother and talking slowly.

It's already morning and both made love for the whole night.

Jungkook didn't want to stop neither taehyung.

They've made love with every position they've known.

Who knows how many rounds they've.

Their bodies are covered with dark hickeys, bite marks and dark bruises.

But both love it.

Jungkook's back is a painted canvas which one taehyung painted with his sharp nails.

And after they finished both are hugging.

They've slept for few hours. And both are awaked and talking.

Taehyung is laying top of Jungkook and making a heart on his chest and sometimes writting his name.

Jungkook didn't asked anything.

Taehyung started speaking by himself.

He gave taehyung water to drink and then came back again.

Both are naked and they didn't care.

Taehyung then started speaking again,

"Doctor told her it was a complicated pregnancy and abort the baby. Otherwise her life would be in danger. But she and appa decided to keep me. I was born with two sex organs. I was healthy and eomma was also fine but i had two organs", by that taehyung hid his face in shame in jungkook's chest.

Jungkook is hearing him without saying anything.

"I also grown up like a healthy kid. When i was 16, i had my first period. The doctor told me, I have an uterus inside me. That's why I'm capable to carry kid's in future. I also have some female hormones in my body", taehyung halts and looked at jungkook who just kissed on his temple as assurance.

Taehyung continues,

"I was depressed because i was different than other boys. My body became feminine. I was ashamed of myself that why me? But then our doctor told me why didn't i try to remove one of my organ", taehyung speaks and halts.

Feeling jungkook's soft kiss on his forehead again.

Taehyung smiled and speaks,

"It was hard for me to choose, because my pee pee was also in a good shape, I was very much capable to fertilize any woman. But i realised I'm gay and moreover a bottom. So it's just a shame for me to having a manhood", taehyung speaks again.

He didn't know why he is telling this to jungkook.

Because only his family knows about it.

And his ex boyfriend knew about it.

But he never told anyone.

"I was very much confused that which one i will take. One side, the manhood which everyone wants. Another side, the beautiful creation of god, the womanhood, which one can give birth to an another life. Then i remembered my mothers sacrifice. She carried me she took a heavy risk for me and i decided which organ i wanted to keep and i operated my manhood", taehyung explained and stopped talking.

Taehyung is hiding again.

He feels jungkook's grip loosen.

Now taehyung is afraid.

Will jungkook reject him after knowing the truth.

Jungkook sits on the bed and is so taehyung but he keeps his head down.