9. U.S.S butterscotch

Nicole was a little flustered from Robin ignoring her and tried her best to shake off the weird feeling she had in her chest.

Having Robin be mad at her felt like the world was ending, not only was Robin her first best friend but she was the first person that she had told about her liking girls. Nicole felt small and out of place, wanting to hop on a plane and go back home to her mom was the only thing she was looking forward to.

-

Robin walked straight to the back ignoring Nicole on her way there, she set down a blueprint of the mall onto the metal table interrupting the two boys in the middle of their rock paper scissor game.

"It is fascinating what 20 bucks will get you at the County Recorder's Office" Robin said opening up the blueprint and flattening it out with her hands. Causing Steve and Dustin to sit upright in their chairs.

"Starcourt Mall, the complete blueprints" Robin said answering to the two boys confused faces.

"Not bad" Dustin said looking over them and giving a smile to Robin.

Robin then went on to explain how they could use the vents to get into the secret building without interrupting the guards.

The three of them smiled and Steve got a ladder and took out the vent cover and flashed a light on it seeing how thin it really was.

"Yeah, I don't know, man. I don't know if you can fit in here. It's like uhh super tight"

"I'll fit, no collarbones remember"

"Uh excuse me?" Robin said and Steve replied while helping dustin up the ladder

"He has a- uh a disease uh chr- I don't know. He's missing bones and stuff. He can bend like gumbo"

"You mean Gumby?"

Steve looked at Robin blankly and shook his head furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm pretty sure its Gumbo."

Just then Dustin started getting mad at Steve and asked him to help him push himself in.

Robin stared at the two as Steve tried his best to awkwardly push on Dustins feet.

-

"There you are have a lovely day!" NIcole said to a costumer and waved as they left.

"Shit I need more sprinkles" She muttered to herself and turned around to open the window seeing Robin looking at Steve pushing on Dustins legs.

Robin felt like she was being watched and turned around to see Nicole looking at Steve. Once Nicole saw Robin looking at her she blushed.

"What? blushing because of your lover boy?" Robin said in a monotone voice with a resting bitch face.

Nicole felt a little awkward because since that morning she had been doubting her feelings for Robin. Before she could reply however Dustin started yelling.

"NOT MY LEGS DUBMASS TOUCH MY ASS PUSH MY ASS I DON"T CARE"

"ALRIGHT"

The two girls let out a small laugh before Robin returned to her annoyed face.

"So what do you want?" she said with an obviously fake smile.

"You"

"What?"

"You to give me sprinkles!" Nicole said quickly embarrassed why she had stopped at you.

Robin had a small smile on her face before handing Nicole sprinkles and closing the window so the costumers wouldn't see Steve pushing a kid into an air duct.