13. Dont you, forget about me

Nicole gave Steve a quick hug but for Steve it felt like the whole world stood still.

"Congratulations" Nicole said as she let go

"For what?" Steve replied confused.

"You just won your first fight!" She replied and then Dustin gave him a hug as well.

Then Dustin went to get something from the passed out guards body.

"What are you doing?" Erica said.

"Getting our ticket out of here"

"You wanna walk all the way back??"

"Well, we can hang out for a little bit, relax, have a picnic maybe" Dustin said sarcastically which made Nicole flick the back of his head.

"Have a picnic we came here for the radio!" Erica said raising her voice and Dustin rubbed the back of his head giving Nicole a side eye.

Nicole noticed Robin walking up the stairs and followed behind her going to a blue light shining at the top.

"Whatcha doing" Nicole whispered and robin looked back to see Nicole, this out a smile on her face.

"Just curious about that blue light, come on!" She replied waving Nicole to hurry on over.

The two stood at the door looking to see something, indescribable.

The two looked at each other and rushed down the stairs.

"Guys! There's something up there." Robin said and it got everyone's attention.

They all went up the stairs and snuck into the blue lit room, careful not to make a noise.

They heard men speaking in Russian as they watched through the thick glass to see what was lighting the room blue.

"Holy shit." Nicole Said as they looked through the glass doors.

There was this bug machine that was shining loud blue electricity into this weirdly shaped slit that was also glowing red and orange.

"Is it just me or does it kinda look like uh.." Nicole said tilting her head.

Robin looked at Nicole and laughed a little trying not to think dirty which made Dustin and Erica get the clue.

"Oh my god it kinda does." Dustin said and Steve looked at everyone like he didn't get the joke.

The light moment passed when Dustin realized that he had heard and seen this before.

"They're going to open the gate" Dustin whispered to Steve.

Moments later the group was going back down the stairs in a hurry.

"I don't understand- you've seen this before?" Robin said quickly in a rushed tone.

"All you need to know is it's bad." Dustin said

"It's really bad." Steve added on.

"Like end-of-the-Human-race-kinda-Bad"

"The end of the- what?? No. I need to get on a flight back home in like 4 days. This cannot be the end!" Nicole said annoyed and they all looked at her.

"Sorry-"

"And you know this how?" Robin said questioning Steve and Dustin.

"Um Steve? Where your Russian friend?" They all looked for the knocked out guard who had disappeared.

Just then alarms went off and Steve went to look through the window to see what was going on.

That's when he was spotted.