23

ELIZABETH'S POV :

ELIZABETH'S POV :

~ 7 hours ago ~

"Alexander Knight get your ass in here right now", I yelled, only for Myles who was sitting right next to me on the carpet-clad floor with a snickers bar in his hand, to start laughing a little.

"What'd he do this time?", he questioned. 

"Nothing I'm just bored", I said, turning around and yelling for Alex to come into the room. 

"What'd I do ? I probably did something but WHAT ?", he asked, screaming as he came running in with half of his face covered in a green face mask, a fluffy headband on and a green smoothie in a wine glass in his hand. 

"You didn't pack your bag", I yelled back 

"What for?", he asked

"For Paris, you idiot" 

"You're letting me come to Paris with you?", he yelled back, bouncing up and down in excitement with a wide grin that was plastered in his face. 

"Yes", I replied,at this point he was jumping around the room like a kid high on sugar and I couldn't help but smile, "I got your tickets and you'll be staying with us" 

"I knew you'd miss me too much", he said, hugging me, earning a smack on his hand as a result of him rubbing his face mask on my cheek. 

"Ouch", he whined, "What was that for?" 

"You painted my cheek with your green goo" 

"Its a green tea detox face mask" 

"I have something better than that"

"What?" 

"Cake", I replied, biting on a piece before continuing to mumble ,"It's detoxing all the green smoothies", I said pointing out to the green glass in his hand. 

"In all fairness we do love cake. Anyways, will Jackson and Taylor be there?" 

"Yes, Alex they will be there", I replied, "They live there" 

"Jackson and Taylor?", Myles asked. 

"My parents" 

Present

And that is how we ended up here, three hours early, just out of the security check on an airport with a 28 year old who behaved like a five year old, with candy in his hand and a guy with the most gorgeous eyes I'd ever seen. We made our way to the chairs and tables, setting our carry-on luggage on the table, coffee in my hand.