Chapter 1: Target #101... Dalmatians

*Chapter 1: Target #101… Dalmatians*

I love you.” confesses boy target #101 as he looks into her eyes.

I love you too.” retorts girl # 101 as she, too looks into his eyes.

Ugh. What a hateful sight. At any time, I might vomit. But before that happens or any more cliché scenes happen, I approach both target #101 couple.

Hello there fellows.” I smile at them. Well, you could say that it’s more of a grin with the startled look on their ugly faces.

W…what… a… are you… doing here?” inquires the boy which I don’t even care to know the name.

Oh. So I think I’m not quite welcome into your romance story huh?” I retort with my arms crossed at my chest.

Don’t even try to do anything to break our relationship. You might regret it!” hollers the girl in which I don’t even care to know the name. Or rather, I don’t really care enough to know their names.

Nice hypothesis. Well, I can directly give you the conclusion if you won’t mind.” I stopped grinning but made a serious face while directing my eyes at them. “But before I give you the conclusions of the study, I’ll share to you my findings first.

W… what… are you …saying?” she replies. That’s what I’m fond of. Making people startled of me.

My finding shows that the girl right there clinging at your arms is just toying around with you.” I state along with a sneer.

That’s not true! You’re lying! Where’s your evidence?” girl target #101 demands in a defensive manner.

I can’t stop myself from laughing. Is she even joking? What an airhead. Doesn’t she even notice how obvious she is acting to be considered as very defensive? Or she’s just really brainless. Ugh. Really, irritating girls nowadays.

I switch my look at the girl into a grave stare once again. I wonder how I could even manage to do it that fast with my face muscles. “Oh really? I don’t need to show any evidence. My statement alone supports your hypothesis perfectly.

She somewhat kind of managed to smile and looks relieved. “You’re joke is not funny.

With her stance, I accepted the challenge. I really hate girls who still smiles with confidence or couples having a happily ever after ending. Let’s see how she can still maintain her composure after what I’ll do.

I reveal the evidence of a photo of her making out with another man whom I assume as her boyfriend’s best friend. I shove it right into her boyfriend’s face. Literally. “I therefore conclude that you two break up.

Before any commotion of drama happens, which I really hate, I glare at the girl target # 101 up from her head down to her toes with my signature smirk and walked away. I won’t be surprised to hear her cry and her boyfriend furious as I leave them behind.

*smirk* Mission target #101 complete.

♥ ❣ ❤ ❥ ❦ ❧ ♡ ɞ ʚ ღ ஐ ლ დ ഇ

She’s beautiful… no. she’s hot” –commenter #1

I wonder if she’s got a boyfriend.” —commenter #2

She’s…” bla…bla…bla…bla…bla… —commenter #3, 4, 5 and so on. The list goes on.