Chapter 2: Mr. Stranger

A/N: So the update came faster than I expected! Thank you for all of the people who are reading this! Please click that button at the upper right corner and make the star orange! I hope you'll enjoy. Also comment if you're enjoying! :))

☾✿☼☁๑☃☂❀☀✿☼☁๑☃☂❀☀✿☼☁๑☃☂❀☀☽

Chapter 2: Mr. Stranger

The mission commences! Rupture Angeline Kelton and Van Ferrand’s relationship! Insert evil grin here.

Okay. Not really. I already started awhile ago. I’m stalking at them as soon as the classes ended. Yeah. You heard it right. I’m stalking. For the very first time in my valuable life! Well, it actually fits in a role of being an antagonist but as a creepy psycho as well.

But I think this is the easiest information gathering act to do despite the fact that I already know them both in my past life that I don’t have any rotten meat to throw at them.

So want to know the progress?

Where do you want to go?” I hear Van ask Angeline as he puts his arms around her shoulders.

Any where you want.” she replies in a meek high pitched voice. I hate that voice.

I’ll let my girl decide.”  Both of them giggle.

So what’s even funny huh?

Let’s go to the park.” Angeline suggests.

To the park? As expected. She’s a girl with no class at all. I don’t even have any doubts that Van is only toying with her heart like what he did to me.

Now that pathetic douche bag who was my boyfriend targets my best friend…oops… I mean my EX-boy friend and EX-best friend. That only means that they’re out of my life.

Wait. If they’re really out of my life then why am I wasting my time at stalking them? If only Faith hasn’t bothered me to sign that weird pledge then I won’t be in this position looking like a stupid girl. I learned to not ever sign a pledge if you’re angry. 

What happened to my stalking? It’s boring. Do you know how it feels following two persons that make your blood boil flirt at each other?!

I’m right here at the back bench while both of them are flirting at the other side. I stayed closer to hear more of their chitchat hoping that they won’t notice me.

Thanks for the day.” Angeline smiles as she leans her head on Van’s shoulder.

All I want to do is just rip off her head.

Anything, just for you my lady.” Van recites a disgusting line.

Angeline smiles like an angel. An angel that looks so fragile and so delicate that I want to break that smile off her face easily.

Did you ever have feelings for Yuki?” Angeline asks out of the blue.

I was taken aback with her question that I froze and fell so silent seemingly like waiting for an answer… an answer that I don’t ever want to—

I just toyed with her because of a bet with my friends. What a pathetic loser.”

There. He told it. Just shove the answer right into my face. A pathetic loser.

Don’t you think that’s too harsh? You hurt her so much.” Angeline’s voices out with a voice full of pity. I don’t need anyone’s compassion. How could she even feel sorry to me after all our wasted friendship just because of my change in attitude? With that kindness in her, it makes me hate her more.