ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Y/n was a normal girl from liyue. She had no vision and worked at the wanmin restaurant with her best friend xianling. She enjoyed her simple and humble life.

Though she admitted she wanted a more exciting life, she wanted to live an interesting an adventurous life. But she couldn't complain either. She didn't have many friends and her family was in sumeru. Everyday was normal and quite boring.

She would get up, go to the restaurant, make food and go home. She didn't even have any hobbies, her whole purpose was to just exist and make food for others. She didn't even have a lover and never had one.

Today was a normal day like usual, get up and go to work. On her way to work she saw a familiar man. He had black hair and glasses. She never saw him before but she knew he was familiar. And then she realized.. HE LOOKS JUST LIKE BAIZHU FROM BUBU PHARMACY!! She was so confused as to why they look so familiar.. Maybe baizhu dyed his hair..? No, it couldn't be baizhu. Maybe he's his brother or they just look similiar.

"Whatever.." she muttered

"What?" A blue haired girl asked out of nowhere

Y/n almost had a heart attack, she was deep in thought and xianling suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Xianling!! You scared me!!!"

"Hehe.. sorry. Anyways wanna go to work together?"

"Do I even have a choice?" She said jokingly "Ofcourse not!" Xianling said with amusement.

The rest of the walk they talked about random stuff until y/n mentioned about the strange guy she saw.

"I'm sure he just looks familiar, it's no big deal anyways. You'll never see him again so there's no need to worry!" xianling said with confidence in her tone "yeah I guess.. it's just weird"

Once they reached the wanmin restaurant they started working. It was quite boring since y/n couldn't talk to anyone because xianling was very focused on cooking.

She enjoys her life and has nothing to complain about. Or atleast she thinks so.

Her life isn't that bad but it's quite repetitive.

"One order for boiled fish coming right up!" xianlings sudden voice woke her up from her deep thoughts.

If only life could be more exciting..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Omg mika writes a serious story?? No way 😨 anyways I'm just bored so I'll probably delete these stories later