ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

Btw if you didn't know, when I type like this it usually means that the character is thinking
.
.
.
.
.

˚ ♡ ⋆。˚
.

I woke up on time today and walked to wanmin restaurant like usual but this time with money in my hands and a big smile.

Xianling will be soo happy

I walked through liyue happily admiring the architecture. I approached the wanmin restaurant and ran straight to xianling.
.
.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" xianling yelled at me. I was confused as to why she wasn't happy. It's our only opportunity to save the restaurant.

"I borrowed money from the northland bank." I said confused

"THE NORTHLAND BANK IS RAN BY THE FATUI!! AND HOW WILL YOU EVEN PAY THEM BACK!?" she shouted so that everyone could hear. "Who's that..?"

"You're seriously an idiot. They are BAD PEOPLE. If you don't pay them back who knows what will happen" she said trying to calm herself down.

"... so what do I do now-" I was panicking but I tried to maintain composure.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW? TRY TO RETURN THE MONEY?!"

Gosh I hate it when people yell at me. Why is she even yelling? I'm the one who's in trouble not her.

"Okay.. I'll try to return the money if I can."

I dont even understand what the big deal is, I'm sure we can make the money in no time. We just need more customers that's all.. and maybe a better chef than me.

We were both about to return to the kitchen when we saw the familiar man who looks like baizhu.

"Well hello, are you y/n l/n?" said the man with a deep and calm voice
"Y-yeah I am" I was a bit nervous and how did he even know my name?

"And is this the place you will be spending your money on?"

"Yes that's right" I said awkwardly

"Oh I forgot to introduce myself. I'm pantalone and I'm the owner of the northland bank." he said with a smile

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir, I'm-"

"I already know your name. And please don't call me sir." He cut me off

This is so embarrassing he already said my name and last name.

"Anyways, would you like to have lunch with me? I will pay of course." he asked

Do I even have a choice? He's the owner of the northland bank and I'm in debt to him.

"Sure.." I said nervously

We told xianling our orders.

"Can I ask you a question?" I said "Of course, go ahead"

"Can I return the money..?" I said with doubt

"No, it says that in the papers. Why would you want to return the money anyways? You will finally be able to save this restaurant" he said

"Well I don't know if I'll be able to repay the debt.."

"No need to worry, there are other ways to repay the debt. Just go to the northland bank and tell Ekaterina." he said with a smile

"Oh! Thank you so much!" I said excited

I will be able to keep the money and save the restaurant!!

The rest of the lunch pantalone asked me random questions about my family and the restaurant in attempt to maintain a conversation.

I was so glad the day was over and I could finally go home. The lunch was stressful but atleast I can save the restaurant and continue doing what I love.