ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8

! THIS STORY WILL BE YANDERE !

Sorry for not updating for a few weeks I was focusing on my tiktok account lol.

Anyways I'm not sure if I'll write another fanfic since I can barely update this one but I also I think I could make my next fanfic better than this one so idk

.
.
.
.
.
.
{♡}

I was walking back home and rethinking what had just happened. I still couldn't bring myself to believe that I'll have to quit my job and start a new one.

It wouldn't be so bad if I worked with my friends or if I knew anything about the job. Now I will be nothing but a secretary..
I was really upset, I loved my job and I don't even know how I will tell xianling.

Maybe if I told her she could solve this whole mess..

If only I had more time to repay the debt..

I approached my apartment building and unlocked the door.
I slumped on my bed not even bothering to change my clothes and fell asleep. I've never been more exhausted in my whole life.

A few moments later I saw nothing but pitch black.
I was standing in a room? Or some place? I had no idea where I was.
The place seemed strange and something was definitely off about it. The whole aura just seemed unsettling.

It was very quiet probably the most quiet place in teyvat.
I looked down and saw that I was standing in water. The water wasn't deep, it was like a massive puddle. I started hearing voices but I couldn't make out what they were saying. One voice stood out to me it was oddly familiar.

Then I realized it was my voice. I was.. yelling? But why..? I looked down again and saw pantalones reflection in the cold water. He had his signature smile.
I also noticed that I was.. locked up..?
There were old rusty chains on my legs and arms.

"What's going on.." I said inaudibly.

No one could hear my voice.

I looked to my right and saw pantalone and childe chatting in a snowy place. I couldn't understand what they were saying, not because they were quiet. The words they said didn't seem like actual words.

But I could understand a few words that childe said

"Are you sure this is a good idea..?"

What does he mean by that?

.

I woke up in a cold sweat and saw that it was dark outside.
"What time is it..?" I said in a raspy voice

I checked the time and saw that it was 4 am.

I just remembered the weird dream that I had. I usually don't dream so it was very weird to me.
The dream felt so real too.

"Maybe my strange dream has a meaning.."

I just brushed it off. I changed into my actual pajamas this time, drank some tea and went to sleep again.
I had difficulty falling asleep due to stress but eventually I somehow managed to fall asleep.

When I woke up again I checked the time and it was 10:00 am. I made myself breakfast, brushed my teeth and did my routine. I also baked some cookies as a goodbye gift for xianling.
One good thing about switching jobs is that I don't have to worry about being late and getting fired today. Well xianling wouldn't fire me anyways! She's the bestest friend I could ask for, she always gives me good advice.

I went to my bathroom and decided to take a quick shower.
Okay, it wasn't quick at all. I showered for like an hour. Well it's not my fault that I enjoy the warm water so much.
When I got out of the shower I changed my clothes. It was a very casual outfit.
I walked out of the bathroom and noticed a weird smell.

"Is something burning?" I asked myself.

I noticed steam coming from the oven.

"I FORGOT MY FUCKING COOKIES!!" I yelled.

I'm so fucking stupid. Not only do I not have any cookies my fire alarm almost went off.
"Great." I said

"I guess no goodbye gift for xianling."

At this point I was pissed so I just walked throught the door ready to head to the wanmin restaurant.
Until I saw pantalone at my door.

'How did he come at the perfect time? I could've been sleeping' my thoughts were cut short when pantalone spoke.

"Pack your stuff we're leaving for snezhnaya." He said in a stern voice.

Damn, what happened to hello or good morning.

"What? Why? I have to tell xianling that I'm leaving my job.." I said takenaback by his words
"She was already informed of your resignation. And I have work to do in snezhnaya so you have to come with me."

"Can I not even say goodbye to her?" I was desperate, i just wanted to see her for one last time before we part ways.

"There's no need to worry, we will be visiting Liyue often and you'll be able to see your friend." He said reassuringly

"Oh. Well that's great! I'll go pack my stuff right now, come inside" I said happily

"No thank you, I have work to do. I'll come pick you up at 11:30. I hope that's enough time to pack your stuff"

He left and I started looking through my closet and picking out clothes I should pack. I didn't know for how long we will stay in snezhnaya tho..
So I just packed the most important stuff.

"Will I need skirts in snezhnaya..? I heard that it's cold there but it could be lies so I'll take a few just incase.. Can't trust people nowadays, they could be lying. Snezhnaya might be the hotest place in teyvat!"

I packed a lot of stuff even tho I intended to pack only the IMPORTANT stuff.
Well I consider photo albums important so it's alright.

In total I had 2 suitcases.
"Yeah, I'm NOT carrying all of that."

A few minutes later I heard knocking on my door. It must be pantalone!
I'm quite excited to go to snezhnaya, I love adventures and traveling and meeting new people.

Oh right I just remembered that I probably won't even get to explore snezhnaya because I'll have to do work.

I opened the door and pantalone carried my suitcases to the bottom floor of the building.
I'm lucky I didn't have to carry the suitcases.

And so we headed to snezhnaya.

~♡~
.
.
.
.
.

Lmk if I should add more words to make the story seem longer.
Anyways I hope u enjoyed reading