- 11 -

COME ON THUNDER BOY! — CHAPTER #11 — SHOW THEM WHAT YOU'VE GOT!

————————————
Little note:
(S/C) = Skin color
————————————

"(Y/N)!!!!! (Y/N), WHERE ARE YOU?!" Zenitsu was still looking for you. "(Y/N)... Tanjiro... Wild boar... Chuntarou... Where did you all go? I'm sorry for everything, okay?!" His tears weren't stopping. He was just so scared and he didn't had anyone to cling on. That's what he thought until...

"Chu!"

"Hgh... Huh? Chuntarou...?"

"Hmh!" Chuntarou scoffed like a tsundere girl.

"CHUNTAROU! YOU MEAN YOU CAME AFTER ME? YOU'RE SO ADORABLE! SECOND ONLY TO (Y/N)! I'M SO SORRY FOR EVEN PUTTING YOU IN THE SAME LEVEL AS NEZUKO! I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! ALL RIGHT, LET'S GO LOOK FOR (Y/N) TOGETHER!"

—————————————————

Thoughts raced through your mind as you carried the girl, unsure of where you were going or what dangers awaited you. Fear gripped you as you contemplated the possibility of encountering Rui or other demons along your path.

"Um... You can put me down, I feel better now." The girl finally spoke, breaking the silence.

"Oh, okay." You carefully set her down, stretching your limbs while she seemed to be in turmoil.

'I lied! I'm still exhausted, but I couldn't stop my heart from racing! I was afraid she would notice! I'm so grateful! She saved me! And, and... she's pretty too! What the hell?!'

Realizing that you needed to keep moving forward, you were about to ask the girl her name when she suddenly enveloped you in a tight hug.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SAVING ME! WITHOUT YOU, I WOULD'VE TOTALLY DIED! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!" She exclaimed with heartfelt gratitude.

"Okay..." Your cheeks turned a shade of pink, feeling a rush of embarrassment from being hugged by such pretty girl and being thanked so profusely.

'She's blushing! She's... cute!' Her heart fluttered at the sight. As the girl released you from the hug and composed herself, she decided to introduce herself.

"My name is Ozaki. Nice to meet you!"

"Ozaki..." You repeated, finding her name to be quite pleasant.

"What's your name?"

"...(L/N) (Y/N)... Call me (Y/N)." You replied, a small smile forming on your lips.

'Holy shit, we're on a first-name basis now?!' Her mind couldn't help but race, realizing that her crush on you was making quite an impression.

"Me foreigner. Japanese not good." You said sadly, looking down with a pucker formed on your lips.

"Oh, that explains it! It's okay, (Y/N)."

"You hurt?" You asked, concerned for her well-being.

"My body is still not in great condition, but it's nothing I can't handle. Again, thank you so much for saving me! I know I've said it a lot, but I just can't thank you enough..."