- 24 -

5 BIRDS, ONE STONE — CHAPTER #24 — THREESOME TWO FUCKING TIMES?! COUNT ME IN!

——————————————————
Little note:
(F/C) = Favorite color
(F/F) = Favorite food
Attempt of raping (nothing happens, dw)
——————————————————

After the intense training session with the two Hashira, the three of you decided to take a quick nap to recharge. However, your peaceful slumber was abruptly interrupted by a vivid memory that triggered an outburst. The suddenness of your yell startled Sanemi, causing him to scold you in frustration. Feeling a mix of embarrassment and frustration, you found yourself alone with Giyuu. Eventually, the training session came to an end, and it was time for everyone to part ways. Exhaustion washed over you like a heavy wave, weighing down your every step.

Now, it was the next day. You were wandering through the hallways, finding yourself aimlessly exploring, hoping to stumble upon something that could capture your interest and distract you from your boredom. The mansion seemed quiet and deserted, as most of the others were engrossed in their own training or tasks. Kanao, Aoi, Sumi, Naho, Kiyo, and the Kamaboko Trio were deeply engaged in their own rigorous training, leaving you to wander on your own. Nezuko, true to her nature as a demon, was peacefully slumbering. As you roamed the hallways, you couldn't find any trace of Shinobu, perhaps she had some business outside the mansion.

You sighed and pouted. '...Boo... this is so boring. I don't have anything else to do. I don't want to train today...' You continued walking down the hallway, and suddenly you heard the distinct sound of footsteps approaching. Intrigued, you halted in your tracks, wondering who could be coming your way. Abruptly, a figure materialized in front of you, causing you to jump in surprise. As you took in the sight before you, a mixture of confusion and concern flooded your mind. The person standing before you was none other than Kyojuro, but he appeared to be in a dreadful state, covered in blood and bruises. Despite his battered appearance, he maintained a beaming smile.

...

Silence hung in the air as you and Kyojuro stared at each other, unsure of what to say. Then, with an endearing, almost childlike tone, he cheerfully greeted you, oblivious to his own dire condition. "Hello!" He exclaimed, his voice filled with an odd mix of enthusiasm and obliviousness to his impending demise.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Without thinking, you let out a scream that echoed through the hallways. Seeing your beloved character on the brink of death, was too much for you to handle. Panic and worry flooded your voice as you frantically asked, "W-What happened to you!?"

He looked at you with a mischievous glint in his eyes, finding your reaction rather amusing. He chuckled lightly, as if he were dismissing his injuries with a wave of his hand. "Oh, this?" He replied nonchalantly. "Just a scratch, my dear. Nothing to worry about. I was actually on my way to find Shinobu. She'll help me patch up these wounds in no time!"

Your anxiety increased as you realized that she was not currently available. You bit your lip nervously and stammered, "Uhm... I don't think Shinobu is here right now."

Surprisingly, his smile widened even further. With a burst of unbridled enthusiasm, he declared, "Well, when nothing goes right, go left!"

You blinked, utterly perplexed by his motivational quote. "W-What does that even mean!?" You blurted out, unable to comprehend the motivational quote he had just thrown at you.