- 45 -

BLOODSHED ON THE BATTLEFIELD — CHAPTER #45 — PUSHING BEYOND LIMITS!

—————————————————————
Little note:
I hope I did this chapter correctly! I wanted to create lots of suspense and convey the emotions as well as possible!
Also, (y/n) being the mvp here of this chapter💪💪
On another note, i took the upper part of the pose in an image of pinterest
UPDATE: Uni drew you with your demon slayer clothes but that was a mistake, you're still using your hoe disguise
—————————————————————

The intense battle between Gyutaro and Daki raged on, leaving you and your fellow Demon Slayers on edge, unsure of the outcome. Just as you were contemplating the impending danger, Uzui's boisterous laugh suddenly reverberated through the area, catching everyone's attention and startling you with its unexpected arrival.

"AHHAHAHA! WE'RE GOING TO WIN THIS, US THE DEMON SLAYERS!" Uzui proclaimed triumphantly, his confidence beaming like a beacon of hope. The sight of his unwavering smile even brought relief to Tanjiro, who couldn't help but gaze at him in admiration. It was truly surprising to witness.

"HUH?! NO WAY YOU CAN WIN!" Daki retorted, shifting her focus from Gyutaro to the ongoing battle. "Not when you, their only hope, are ravaged by poison!"

"P-Poison?!" Tanjiro's voice trembled upon hearing this revelation, and he anxiously looked towards Uzui, concerned for his well-being.

"SHUT UP, MONKEY! WE'RE GOING TO WIN EASILY!" Uzui smirked confidently.

Daki gasped, infuriated by the insult. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING MONKE—"

"I'M AT THE TOP OF MY GAME! ESPECIALLY AFTER MY GIRL MADE ME LAUGH THAT HARD!" He proudly declared, referring to you as his girl.

"Y-Your girl?!" You stammered, taken aback by his unexpected confession.

"Of course!" Uzui beamed as he affectionately patted your head, leaving you with a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

"OHH SHUT THE FUCK UP! NOT YOU TOO!" Daki yelled, frustrated by the fact that you seemed to be well-liked by everyone. It wasn't fair.

"NAH! YOU SHUT UP! ALL THESE THREE BOYS ARE MY BRILLIANT TSUGOKOS!" Uzui proclaimed, his tone turning serious as he spoke. His words carried an air of unwavering conviction. "(Y/N) IS MY MAGNIFICENT TSUGOKO TOO! THEY HAVE RELENTLESS GRIT!"

"Hehehe, heck yeah we do!" Inosuke chimed in, clearly flattered by the praise. Uzui chuckled at his reaction.

"Even if their limbs fall off, they won't let go! I will never doubt when I say that they feel me with pride and joy! They're the best of the best, so never insult them again! In fact, I already know how to take you two down—BEHEADING YOU AT THE SAME TIME!" Uzui's radiant smile remained, exuding a sense of confidence like the sun itself. You could tell he genuinely believed every word he said, and it almost moved you to tears, though you held them back knowing it wasn't the right moment. Tanjiro's eyes mirrored your emotions, revealing he felt the same. "HAHAHA! EASY PEASY, YOU TWO!" Uzui teased, poking fun at the demon pair.

"PFF— PUSSIES! SO ITS THAT SIMPLE!" Inosuke imitated the Hashira's laugh as well.

"All those Demon Slayers perished because they couldn't do that simple thing... Not even the Hashiras! Fifteen for me and seven for my sister! That's how many we've devoured!" Gyutaro taunted, finding their naivety highly amusing.