Chapter 55 (some smut)

"How are you feeling Pookie?" Sean asked as he handed her the drink.

She took a few drinks and smiled, "I'm good," she said as she took a few more sips.

"We can take a break if you need to, Baby," North said and she shook her head.

"I'm really good, Sir," She whispered as she kissed him.

"Yes, you are," he mumbled as he continued kissing her. She squeal in surprise when he suddenly pulled her onto his dick. "Shit Baby, you okay?" he asked breaking away from the kiss.

"Yes," She gasped as she started rocking her hips. She wrapped her arms under his and clutched his shoulders, "oh," she moaned as she dug her nails into his skin and rolled her hips trying to get closer to him. "Feels so good."

"Uh, uh, uh," North grunted as he thrust into her harder.

"Here we go Babe," Brandon mumbled as North laid back pulling her with him so Brandon could slid into her ass after gathering some of her leaking juices and coated his dick with it. "Shit, Babe, you're so good. Fucking hell," he mumbled as he slammed into her over and over.

"Yes she is," Sean smiled as he stroked his cock.

"Want please, Doctor," She pouted as she licked her lips.

"I can't refuse my Pookie wanting me," he chuckled as held out his cock. She beamed and licked the tip then started slowly taking him into her mouth. "Ahhh...so good....ahhh."

"Told you," Nathan chuckled as he slammed into her while tightening his grip on her hips thrusting her forward a little more making her take even more of Sean.

"Damn Baby, look at you taking all of us," North growled as he pinched her nipples. "Such a good girl taking all of her Sirs' cocks."

She moaned as she cupped Sean's balls and gently squeezed them.

"Shit, Ember," he groaned as he tightened his hold on her head. She moaned as Nathan slapped her ass then rubbed it before slapping it again. "Shit, you look so beautiful taking us."

"So pretty being our girl," North growled right before he left his mark right above her heart.

She whimpered over Sean's dick as she felt the intensity start to build up yet again. She couldn't tell how many times she had cum but she felt yet another burning in her. It was a high she was quickly becoming addicted to but she figured it was fine since there were so many of them.

"I'm not going to last long," Nathan admitted, "she feels way too damn good. Feel like a goddamn teenager all over again. The things you do to us," He growled as he rammed into her over and over.

"Not yet," North demanded as he relished in all the sounds she was making from them.

"She's trembling with need," Sean smirked.

"Please," She begged as she pulled off Sean and pouted, "so close, Sir," she moaned as she fought against what her body wanted. "Please."

"Does Baby need to cum?" North asked as he felt her tremble under their touches.

"Yes Sir," She gasped as she rolled her hips faster while stroking Sean's cock.

"Are you ours forever?" He asked as he teased her clit.

"Forever yours," She moaned, "forever mine."

"Cum," North demanded as Sean pulled her back to cock. She moaned as they all climaxed together.

All the men smirked as she rode out her high, "Forever."

"Come on Trouble," Gabe smiled softly as he picked her up once she stopped trembling, "let's get you to go pee then in the bath so I can get you all cleaned up."

"We can go take quick showers then set up for the movie marathon we talked about earlier," Corey smiled and Raven nodded.

"I'll grab the snacks once I'm done," Luke nodded once he was able to catch his breath.

While Gabe, Sean, and North were in the bath with her they told her about sub drop and watched out for any cues from her. They noticed that she was extra clingy and relished in comforting words, which they were more than happy to give her.

Once she was clean they got out and Gabe got her dressed in extra soft pjs then brushed and braided her hair before North carried her into the media room. Corey started Harry Potter and before the first movie was halfway over she started to drift to sleep.

"Our good little brat," he whispered as he held her.

She hummed as she clung to his arm that was wrapped around her and just as sleep took her, she whispered, "My Daddies."

Epilogue

"Oh look at that," Ember gasped as she rushed ahead of the group and started snapping pictures.

"Now, now, Doll, are you supposed to run ahead of us?" Axel asked in her ear as he wrapped his arm around her stomach from behind.

"But look at how pretty it is," she pouted before dead weighting so she could get eye level with the rabbit that was frozen in the middle of a flower garden.

"It's beautiful but you need to be careful," Axel whispered as he sat behind her. "You could have gotten hurt, just try to be a little more patient."

"Yes Daddy," She whispered as she snapped away at different angles, "I sorry."

"We know you can't help it sometimes," He chuckled, "hey look up there," he raised his finger ever so slowly and she gasped as she spotted an owl stick its head out of a hole in the tree. He shushed her then helped her raise the camera so she could start snapping away again.

Once the owl flew away and the rabbit darted off he lifted her up and she hugged him, "Thank you," she smiled as she rested her chin against his chest and looked up at him.

"You're welcome," he smiled down at her. "You got some pretty amazing pictures and you've gotten a lot better at letting us know when your gypsy soul needs to take over."

"Thank you," she beamed at the praise and recognition. "It means a lot that you aren't suppressing my needs and helping me just be me."

"We love you Doll," he whispered into her hair.

"I love all of you," She whispered back. "More than you could know."

"We know," Silas smiled as she hugged him and handed Gabe her camera so she could hold hands with Luke and Nathan, partly so she wouldn't run off again but also so she could just be with them.

"Crazy to think we've been married seven years now," she smiled as she looked up at trees as they walked through the nature walk. "And to think it all began with me calling Jess and Silas coming to help me when I needed a favor."