Sickeningly Cute (Moon x Qibli)

A/N There is no smut in this chapter and I really sorry for taking so long to post another chapter.

Qibli's Pov:

"Hi Frost-Mouth." I said as I walked into our cave.

"Hello Sand-Face." Winter retorted.

I flopped onto the bed. "I feel terrible." I moaned.

"You look terrible." Winter said as he smothered a laugh.

"Not. Helping." I moaned.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Winter asked, concerned.

"Yes, I'll be fine." I said, just as Moon walked into our cave.

"QIBLI!! I HAVE AMAZING NEWS!!! " Moon exclaimed. "I PASSED MY-" Moon started but stopped as soon as she saw me. Moon ran to my side. "QIBLI!?! ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?" Moon asked with extreme worry in her voice. "I'm fine Moon." I said.

Moon checked my temperature "Your head feels hot." Moon said.

"I am a Sandwing, and your soon-to-be husband, I'm supposed to be hot." I replied.

"Yes, but you feel hotter and look worse than usual." Moon stated.

"Are you sure you don't mean 'I think you look hotter than usual'?" I jokingly asked.

Moon laughed. "No, I'm pretty sure i'm right." Moon said between giggles.

"Even though it's mating season?" I asked.

"You would have a better chance at having me be your mate if you stopped making comments like that." Moon stated. 

"Okay, sweetie." I said as I pulled Moon onto the bed.

"Qibli! We have to go to the infirmary!" Moon exclaimed.

"But whyyyyyyyyyyyy?" I complained.

"You know full well why you need to go to the infirmary." Moon said while getting off of me. "And just to let you know, I'm not kissing you unless you go to the infirmary and recover." Moon paused for a couple seconds to see if I would move and go to the infirmary. "And I will be kissing Winter instead." Moon said as she walked over to Winter, who furiously blushed.

Moon pushed Winter onto his bed and started kissing Winter as she smirked. "Fine! I'll go!" I said while rushing out of the bed and to the infirmary.

Moon stopped kissing Winter and helped me to the infirmary. "Was that so hard?" She asked while smirking on the way to the infirmary. "No..." I said as i started coughing.

"Aw, are you sure you're good?" Moon asked sweetly.

"No, i'm not" I said between coughs.

Moon kissed me. "That'll be the last kiss you get until you recover." Moon said as we walked into the infirmary.

"Will you visit me while I'm in the infirmary?" I asked.

"Yeah.. about that..." Moon trailed off.

"oh." I said as I grew sadder and sadder.

"What is it?" Moon asked, concerned.

"You're going to be leaving the school to study at the Nightwing academy, aren't you?" I said.

"No..." Moon said. "It's not like that.."

"Then why was there a note on you desk that said this: 'We have seen your application forms and your tests and based on them you can leave the Jade mountain academy for further training on March 29th' ? And in case you didn't remember today is March 29th." I said.

"Qibli..." Moon said soothingly. "It's not like that, I would never leave you."

"Then how do you explain the note!?!?" I asked angrily.

"Well, it was meant to be a surprise, but I guess I can tell you now." Moon said "I'm... a doctor." Moon finished.

"Wait, but what about the note?" I asked, confused.

Moon started giggling. "The 'further training' was just a bit higher up the mountain." Moon said between giggles. "It was what I ran into our room screaming about. And luckily for you I heard you coughing earlier. So i thought you were sick. And I asked the other doctors and they said I could take care of you." Moon said. "So really, I'll be spending most of my time with you." Moon finished as she guided and laid me into me bed.

"I have some work I need to do, but if you need anything you can just call me. But for now, you can get some rest." Moon said as she planted a kiss on my forehead and left.

A/N Did you enjoy that? I hope you did, and if you did I think you should vote on this chapter and follow me. And other than that I have nothing to say other than, sorry for the late update