Old Friends, New Lovers (Winter x Lynx)

A/N For this story assume Lynx goes to the Jade mountain academy and the date of this story is April 1st. Also sorry for the late upload. (here's the link I use for Wings of Fire names btw https://wingsoffire.fandom.com/f/p/3284352599327221416)

Winter's Pov:

I walked into Lynx's cave hoping to see her. My day had been terrible so far and I was hoping i could talk to her to make myself feel better. And i just wanted to see her really badly. I found a note that read this: If you are reading this and you aren't Winter, then give it to him and don't read any further. If you are Winter then I just want to let you know that I am on a secret mission. Don't tell anyone about this. And if you are reading this I am either dead or I am still on the mission. If the day is past March 29th then I am most likely dead. Please tell my family, I love them.

                                                                          From, Lynx

I sat down on the floor and started crying until my eyes ran dry. Eventually Lynx walked into her room and ran to my side to comfort me. "ARE YOU OKAY!?! WHAT HAPPENED!?!" She asked more concerned than ever. 

I showed her the note. "DAMMIT!!! COYOTE GET THE FUCK OVER HERE!!!" Lynx yelled at Coyote.

Coyote snickered "I think my prank worked better than I thought" Coyote said.

Lynx slapped Coyote with her tail. "How would you like it if you found a note like that except instead of me it was Lion?" Lynx asked Coyote.

"Depressed." Coyote said, defeated.

"So why would you do that to Winter." Lynx asked her angrily.

"Because it's April fools day and it was a joke." Coyote said.

"I DON'T CARE IF IT'S YOUR MOM'S HATCHING DAY AND THAT IS THE WORST JOKE EVER!!!" Lynx yelled at her.

Coyote quickly left the room in fear of Lynx's wrath. "Are you okay Winter?" Lynx asked soothingly while rubbing my back. (A/N free parenting advice rubbing your child's back is actually very helpful for calming a kid.)

"No i'm not alright, I had the worst day of my life." I said.

"Maybe we could go to your cave." Lynx suggested. "Because my cave is the biggest mess ever."

I laughed. "You were never the tidiest one, ever." I joked.

"And i'm still not." Lynx said.

We got up and walked up to my cave. "What do you wanna do?" I asked Lynx.

Lynx pushed me down onto the bed. "Maybe we can have some fun." Lynx said seductively.

I smirked. "Sure."

We started kissing until we heard someone come in. "oh, sorry, I didn't realize you two were in here doing no-one-wants-to-know what." Qibli joked.

"I see you've finally make-out session with Moon in the Infirmary Sand-Face." I responded. (A/N there's a reference for you guys.)

"Good to see you too Frost-Mouth." Qibli joked as he left.

Lynx and I returned to kissing until we had to leave for our next class. "See you later Lynx." I said as i left for history with Webs.

A/N Sorry this chapter was so short, it was just that I had no motivation, no idea and no time, I wrote this entire chapter in less than an hour off of 1 comment, so I was completely clueless on what to do. But other than that I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you wanna to see a certain chapter just drop a comment and tell me.