eleven*

Walburga, true to her threat, almost had to physically restrain Circe so she could doll her up for Hogsmeade. They were getting their tattoos today, just the five of them, and Circe was giddy. Ralph, the artist, was amazing, and every sketch she brought in turned out just as she liked it on her body.

Walburga had just about threw a fit discovering her many tattoos, but Circe promised that they all had meaning. One was a cross, for her religious mother, another was the number 107, for Bucky, another was a syringe for Abe (she'd gotten it right before coming back, and Steve was supportive of it), and many more that would take forever to explain to her cousin. They were all carefully placed, so they looked like they were meant to be there, and most of that was Ralph's doing. Circe had given him a free pass for how big and where, earning her the 'Favorite Customer' card.

"Done!" Walburga called, Calanthe looking over from her copy of the Daily Prophet, nodding.

"Nice," she said laconically, making Circe crack a smile. Calanthe couldn't care less.

Circe investigated the mirror, finding herself staring. It was natural, as she had asked, but it made her look prettier, and she liked it. Light blush, mascara, light brown eyeshadow. It was incredibly simple, but Circe found that it made her into a different person.

"I knew you'd like it! Now, let's go show Tom!" She squealed, making Circe roll her eyes.

Walburga had decided that Tom and Circe were going to be an actual couple in the future. Circe thought that it would be nice, but she knew that Tom wanted to focus on his dreams and ambitions first, as did she. If she made it out alive, the first person she'd be seeing was Tom.

Calanthe waved behind them, as she decided she wasn't going today. Circe was glad that Calanthe wasn't sour about them not spending as much time with her as they did the court. The werewolf had said that she understood and had countered with the fact that she'd rather spend time with her girlfriend anyway.

The boys were waiting for them in the common room, all dressed comfortably, though still obviously pureblood. Circe had decided on a simple white blouse and black, pleated skirt that reached her knees, deciding against anything too out there, and a long trench coat with a heating charm applied, as it was rather cold.

"Ah, she roped you into makeup?" Abraxas asked as he saw them, and Circe smiled with a laugh.

"Yeah, we compromised on it at the beginning of the year," she explained, looking at all of them. "Have we decided on where we're getting them?"

Orion nodded. "Right arm, wrist to elbow."

Circe grinned. "Perfect! Let's go, before Ralph decides to 'forget' about our appointment."

The group chuckled, following her to the magical tattoo parlor, ran by an obvious ex-Grindelwald supporter. Upon entrance, Ralph grinned his crazy grin at seeing his best customer. He was completely covered in tattoos and piercings, and his clothes were ripped fashionably. Half of his brown hair was shaved, giving him an incredibly punk look.

"Goddess!" He called, making her smile. "Welcome, welcome! I hear you have a big order for me today?"

"I do, Ralphie. We all want similar tattoos, though I'm afraid there isn't going to be much room for creativity on your part," she says, and he waves his hand.

"That's fine, you already give me so much money anyway," he teases. "Now, introduce me to your friends, little goddess."

"This is Orion Black, Abraxas Malfoy, Tom Riddle, and Walburga Black," she said, gesturing to each of them. Ralph's eyes followed, nodding along to each person.