VIII

Seungmin turned off his phone, after reading Felix's last tweet

He looked at his friends, Minho was flirting with the Squirrel looking one.

And Bangchan was trying to hit up on Jeongin.

And here Felix was trying to grab Changbin's..... Boobs

He facepalmed himself, feeling embarrassed.

He turned to his left side, seeing Hyunjin eating his food peacefully, while looking at others.

Seungmin blushed hardly when he saw Hyunjin up close. he has never seen Hyunjin this close he looks... Even hotter.

Seungmin shook his head, and decided to just eat his food.

"Oh yeah Seungminnie~ you did not tell us your crush's name." Felix said, wiggling his eyebrows at the younger teasingly.

That's when Seungmin chocked very hard on his food, that he was unable to blink somehow.

Hyunjin give him water, Seungmin didn't even who give him the water and drank all the water in one gulp.

"Lee yongbok, are you trying to kill me?!" Seungmin hissed at Felix.

Felix gasped dramatically. "don't fucking call me that, dimwit!"

"Yongbok? Pfft Is that your name?" The bird looking one, said trying not to laugh.

"Shut up, or I'll grab your boob!!" Felix shouted.

Seungmin facepalmed, then he felt a hand on his left shoulder, he turned around, facing Hyunjin now.

"Are you okay? You were about to die if I didn't give you water." Hyunjin said worriedly.

And boi, there was no difference between the tomatoes and Seungmin's face.

"Y-yeah, th-thanks for the w-water" Seungmin stuttered.

And then, it was hella silent..

They both decided to start a conversation.

"So.." "so.." they both started at the same time, then Hyunjin chuckled at Seungmin , meanwhile Seungmin was panicking inside his head.

"Umm... Are you cereal first then milk person or milk first then cereal person?"