XXXIX

"maybe, because you're inlove with him?" Chan said, coming out of nowhere, which made Seungmin do a little jump.

"Oh my God- you scared me!!" Seungmin said, as he put his hand on his chest once again. Chan just laughed softly. "you're sky, right?" Chan said, making Seungmin freeze on his spot how did he know?

"How did you know?! Are you stalking me!" Seungmin said as he started panicking. "what the- no! Remember that day? when I gave you Hyunjin's number?" Chan said, and Seungmin just looked at Chan before his cheeks heated up and he nodded his head.

"Did you tell him? Does he know about me? You know.. being sky?" Seungmin asked, as he gulped nervously. Chan just shook his head as 'no'. "you know, he talks about you a lot. like one moment he talks about Seungmin, then another moment he talks about Sky." Chan said as he laughed when he remembered Hyunjin blabbering non-stop.

"You're special to him." Chan teased, and Seungmin was blushing really hard, he buried his face on his hands, trying to hide his face from Chan. "awh, look at you blushing~" Chan teased once more, and Seungmin just slapped his arm playfully, before they laughed together.

"When did they get so close?" Jeongin mumbled under his breathe, glaring at him, he was looking like he was about to throw hands. "woah, they got along with each other at such short time." Someone next to Jeongin said.

Jeongin looked up, and saw Hyunjin. "why? Jealous?" Jeongin said. "as if you're not." Hyunjin said, which made Jeongin to glare at him.

"I'm ordering food, what do you guys want?" Jisung shouted, everyone told him their favourite food, expect for Minho, who was checking Jisung out.

Jisung rolled his eyes. "What do you want, Minho?" Jisung said, glaring at him. Minho smirked before saying "I'd like to have Jisung." Jeongin couldn't help but to burst out of laughing, and so did the others. "I'm sorry, but Jisung is not for sale." Jisung said innocently.

"Minho hyung is bold, I like him." Hyunjin said between his laughs. "I thought you liked Seungmin, though." Jeongin said, looking at Hyunjin confusedly. Hyunjin's eyes widened and his cheeks heated up."u-uh, I just like him as a friend!!" Hyunjin said nervously.

Jeongin just stared at the older. "well if you like him, then just tell him. before it's too late.." Jeongin said, and Hyunjin looked at Jeongin confusedly. "what do you mean?" Jeongin sighed as he looked at Hyunjin. "things might change, you never know what might happen."

They both just stared at each other for a good period of time. "ahh, you're so cute~" Hyunjin said, cooing at the younger. Jeongin just groaned. is he dumb or what? "Go away!" Jeongin tried to push Hyunjin away, but Hyunjin still cuddled with him.

Chan gasped after he saw Hyunjin hugging Jeongin, "that bitch is trying to steal my baby!! How dare he?!" Chan got up, pulling his sleeves up, ready to beat the shit out of Hyunjin. he's going to die already? I haven even confess to him Seungmin laughed at his thoughts, and then he saw flustered Felix getting out of kitchen, and behind him smirky Changbin was following him.

Hmmm, that's kinda sus tho Seungmin thought. Felix saw Seungmin sitting alone, he went to sit with him, and cleared his throat. "hmm, so you and Changbin, ha?" Seungmin said teasingly, which made Felix blush.

"Sh-shut up!! Nothing happened." Felix said, hiding his flustered face with his small hands. Seungmin didn't buy it, but he decided to question him later.

Just then, The doorbell rang, and it was the delivery man.

"Jeongin-ah~ remember that you have to pay for our food." Felix said, Jeongin sighed deeply.

But before Jeongin could get his wallet, Chan has already paid for their food.

"Yah! what do you think you're doing?" Jeongin yelled, Chan smiled at him sweetly. "what? I just didn't want you to be sad. that why I paid." Chan said as he smiled at the younger, Jeongin just rolled his eyes, meanwhile Minho and Jisung made 'ohh' sound teasingly.

"Sugar daddy vibes~" Minho said, smirking at Jeongin, Jeongin lost it and started attacking the older.

Seungmin enjoyed every moment of whatever this thing was, he was so stressed over his college projects, and his feelings, and family issues. But now he's really thankful to his friends for always making him forget about his problems, and make him smile no matter what.

"I like your braces, they're cute." Hyunjin blurted out, looking at Seungmin, but then Hyunjin realized what he said, and he blushed slightly "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to ma-" "thank you." Seungmin mumbled, as he blushed. I was cool just before, but now what happening to me?

"Come on, let's eat our food before it's cold." Hyunjin held Seungmin's hand, pulling him to kitchen. and boi, Seungmin melted under Hyunjin's touch.

His hands fits perfectly around my wrist. he was staring at their hands with w smile but then he immediately shook off his thoughts wth Seungmin?! you shouldn't think about that now. he slapped his cheek with his other.

"There aren't not enough chairs, though." Felix said as he pouted, and then he pulled Minho with him to help him with the chairs problems.

Later, they come back and placed the chairs, and Changbin made sure Felix didn't hurt himself.

"Come on, let's  sit!" Hyunjin said as he pulled the chair for Seungmin to sit on, and Seungmin mumbled a small 'thanks' before he sat down, his cheeks bright red.

Seungmin then glanced at Minho, and Minho was already smirking at him before he made the 👉👌 thingie with his fingers. Seungmin's eyes widened and he gasped before he showed him his middle finger, which Minho to smirk more. oh how much I want to slap that smirk off your face

"Ok Bitches, enough of teasing, and shall we get to know each other?!" Felix said excitedly. "oh come on everyone knows me here, I'm pretty famous." Minho said flipping his invisible long hair. "and gay." Seungmin said. "for Jisung." Minho said smirking at Jisung. Jisung just glared at him.

"He also has a weird habit, he likes to smack our asses." Felix said, rubbing his ass while pouting. "damn, rip Jisung's ass." Changbin said teasingly, and Jisung pretended like he was about to attack him.

"I'm Seungmin in the building, and if you want to be my friend, buy me day6 album." "I would rather befriend Minho, then." Hyunjin said, while laughing softly and Seungmin glared at the older.

"I'm Hyunjin, and I like got7." Hyunjin said, making sure to say the got7 proudly. but I thought he liked day6 and twice wth Seungmin thought, and he just shrugged right after.

Just like that every members introduced themselves and had a lot of fun