XXXXVIII

"Bokkie, come on, let's go!" Seungmin pulled Felix, but Felix slapped his arm. "Don't call me Bokkie, you stupid bitch!"

Seungmin rolled his eyes and kept pulling him, "C'mon, let's go before we're late!" "Oh, come on, you just want to see Hyunjin dancing," Felix retorted. Suddenly, Seungmin slapped Felix's arm.

"I can't help it, he's just so handsome," Seungmin said, thinking about Hyunjin.

After about 5 minutes, they reached the practice room and saw Hyunjin and Minho already dancing.

"This place is like home to you now, Seungmin," Minho said, smirking, as he stopped dancing.

"Shut up, hoe," Seungmin glared at Minho before looking at Hyunjin, who was already smiling at him. Seungmin waved back and smiled, and Hyunjin waved shyly and smiled back.

"Why am I still here? Anyways, come on, guys, let's practice," Felix said, clapping his hands.

In the past these days, Seungmin and Hyunjin got along a lot better, like a lot. They would always text each other and hang out. Seungmin even shared his phone case with him. It became a habit of Seungmin going to the dance major; he just wanted to see Hyunjin dancing.

Oh my God, he looks so handsome today, Seungmin thought, staring at Hyunjin dancing.

After the practice, the four boys got ready to go home.

"Hey, do you guys want to hang out later?" Minho suggested. Felix immediately nodded, Hyunjin didn't mind, and Seungmin agreed.

"I can't, I still have homework, and guys, tomorrow, we have an exam," Seungmin said.

"So what? It's not that important. It's just an exam," Felix insisted, but Seungmin just rolled his eyes and nodded. "Please," Felix begged. Seungmin just rolled his eyes and nodded again.

"Perfect. I'll text others too. Then, we'll decide which place we should go to," they all agreed.

After a few hours, they were deciding where to go.

"Ok, gays, where shall we go?" Minho asked. Changbin suggested, "Shall we go to the club?" But Hyunjin immediately declined, "No way, we still have three babies here," pointing at Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin. "Aww, look at them, they're so cute," Jeongin rolled his eyes.

"Shall we go to the amusement park?" Jeongin asked, and Chan immediately agreed. Jisung opened his mouth to say something, but Chan immediately shut him down with a stern look. "Ok then, amusement park it is, let's go," Chan said, pulling Jeongin with him.

"Chan hyung is whipped," Seungmin said, and everyone agreed.

"Oh my God, this looks so fun," Felix said, "Come on, let's go to those rides," he continued, grabbing Jisung's hand. Seungmin was just looking around, stealing glances at Hyunjin, who was looking extra hot and pretty with his hair tied into two ponytails.

"Ok hoes, let's go," Minho said, putting his arms over Seungmin and Hyunjin's shoulders. Seungmin pointed excitedly at a ride, "Woah, hyung, it looks so big." The younger's actions caused Hyunjin to blush, "I'm not coming, you two go ahead." Hyunjin said, and Minho looked at him with a smirk.

"What? Are you scared?" Minho asked, and Hyunjin glared back, "Me and scared? Tsk, never mind. I will come."

Ten minutes later, after riding the ride, "I never ever want to ride that ever again," Hyunjin said, sitting on one of the benches. Minho just laughed at him, "You said you weren't scared tho," Minho said, and Hyunjin glared back, "It was fun tho," Seungmin said, smiling. Hyunjin thought, He's so cute.

 Hyunjin thought, He's so cute