LVI

Oh my God, I miss you guys so much," Seungmin hugged his parents after a long time.

"I miss you too, sweetheart." Seungmin's mother smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Then, Seungmin hugged her.

"You two came at the wrong time though," Seungmin said, pouting and looking angry. His father smirked and asked, "Were you with your boyfriend?"

Seungmin blushed and replied, "No, Dad, not yet." The younger boy mumbled the last part.

"Seriously, son? When I was your age, both girls and boys were into me," Mr. Kim said proudly. Mrs. Kim scoffed.

"Well, for your information, I wasn't into you. Our parents forced us to get married," Mrs. Kim said, as she sat on the couch.

Mr. Kim gasped and said, "Take that back!!! You love me now, right?!" Mr. Kim sulked and hugged Mrs. Kim's arm. Seungmin giggled while looking at the two of them, thinking, They're still the same.

"Right! Where's hyung??" Seungmin said excitedly, looking around the mansion (yes, the mansion)!

"Well, son.... He didn't come," Mrs. Kim said calmly, while Seungmin's mood dropped. He then sat next to his mom and hugged her other arm.

"He doesn't love me anymore," Seungmin whined, while looking away.

"Son, he's just busy. He loves you a lot, you know that, right?" Mr. Kim said, smiling at his son's puppy-like face. Seungmin just nodded.

"Eomma, I'm hungry," Seungmin said, as Mrs. Kim chuckled. She then stood up, went to the kitchen, and left father and son alone.

"So who was that boy~?" Mr. Kim said, wiggling his eyebrows at Seungmin. The younger boy blushed even more and shouted, "Appa!!".