LV

Seungmin was walking with Yeji to his house. Yeji was telling him every single embarrassing memory of HyunJin, and Seungmin was laughing his ass off.

"Woah! At first, I thought Yeji was going to kill me, but she's really nice. Same for Hyunjin - what did their mother feed them?!" He thought to himself.

"We once had a dance battle when we were kids. I won against him. I drew mustaches on his face, and he cried a lot!" Yeji said, laughing at the memory. "Damn, Yeji, you're evil!" Seungmin laughed.

"And we're here! Come on!" Yeji pulled Seungmin, and rang the bell. A pretty young woman opened the door and greeted them.

"Yeji, you're back. Who's this, honey?" His mother asked, smiling at them. Yeji winked at her mother, who smirked.

"Oh, this is Seungmin," Yeji said proudly. Seungmin felt overwhelmed by her reaction.

"Oh, this is 'him'! Come in! Why didn't you tell me?" Mrs. Hwang said, still smirking. She then left to go make food for them.

"Son, feel like this is your home. I'll go change!" Yeji said, as Seungmin sat on the couch and admired the house. He spotted their family pictures on the wall, and smiled. "They look so happy together," he thought.

"Here, dear. Hope you enjoy it," Mrs. Hwang said, bringing the food to Seungmin. Seungmin flinched when Mrs. Hwang sat next to him.

"Thanks, Mrs. Hwang... you really didn't have to," Seungmin said nervously. Mrs. Hwang smiled warmly at him.

"Shush, you don't need to thank me," she said, as Seungmin blushed and nodded. "Also, just call me 'mom'." Seungmin quickly agreed.

"So you're my son-in-law?" Mrs. Hwang asked, smirking. Seungmin blushed even harder. "Mom, what are you doing to Seungmin? Why is he so red?" Yeji asked, coming down and seeing the two of them. Mrs. Hwang coughed.

"Oh, nothing," she said immediately. "Now show him Hyunjin's room," she added, turning to Yeji. Yeji rolled her eyes at Mrs. Hwang and said, "Bro-in-law, let's go!" as she pulled him down the hallway. Seungmin quickly bowed to Mrs. Hwang before he started following Yeji.

"Here, enjoy," Yeji evilly giggled as she went downstairs.

Seungmin gulped as he stood in front of Hyunjin's room.

Knock knock

"Yeji, from when did you learn how to knock?" he heard Hyunjin shouting. He almost laughed, but he held it.

"Uh, Hyunjin, it's me, Seungmin." After Seungmin said that, there was an awkward silence.

"Go away, Seungmin!" Hyunjin shouted. Seungmin sighed. "Hyunjin, listen, you misunderstood everything. I really didn't play with you." Seungmin explained, as he put his hand on the door.

Hyunjin opened the door and faced him. "Hyunjin," Seungmin smiled sadly. "I..," Seungmin started, and Hyunjin looked at him with lot of hope as if saying come on Seungmin.. say it

"Hyunjin, I lo-" Before Seungmin could finish his sentence, his phone rang.

He answered the phone without looking at the contact name. His eyes widened when he recognized the voice.

"Bu..but aren't you guys in LA? How are you calling me?" he asked. "What? You guys are back?!!! And I didn't know oh my God are you guys serious? What you guys want me to come home?!! But i- ok ok fine I'll come. I'll call for a taxi, no!! Don't you dare to send anyone. I'm coming," Seungmin hung up on the phone and looked at Hyunjin with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry but I have to go... I'll talk to you later," Seungmin said, before leaving.

Hyunjin wanted him to stay. He wanted him to continue what he was about to say, but he couldn't. He sighed and went downstairs, where he saw Seungmin bowing to Mrs. Hwang.

"Oh son, make sure to come again!!," Mrs. Hwang said. Hyunjin choked on his breath.

#130 on Jeongchan 💀
TY guys so much 🥹❤️