LX

"GO AWAY, DAD! I WON'T GO TO COLLEGE, NOT AFTER WHAT YOU DID YESTERDAY!" Seungmin shouted as he covered himself with a blanket.

"SON, I SAID I WAS SORRY," his father shouted from outside.

Seungmin was currently in the mansion in his room. He didn't want to go to college and face Hyunjin after what his dad did. He thought, I'm never going to face Hyunjin ever again.

"COME ON, SON. IT'S GETTING LATE," his father shouted, but Seungmin didn't reply. His father sighed.

"I'll buy you 100 Day6 albums if you come out," his father said, instantly regretting it. Seungmin, smiling proudly, replied, "150?" Mr. Kim groaned. "Fine, fine. Just come out, or else your mom is going to kill me."

Seungmin immediately got up and proudly opened the door. "Okay deal," he said, and Mr. Kim was secretly crying over his wallet (I mean, albums are expensive af).

After that, Seungmin did his morning routine, which took him 10 minutes, and went downstairs to eat. He was greeted by his mom.

"Hey, son. Come eat breakfast," Seungmin went to kiss his mother's cheek and sat at the table.

"Dad, what are you doing?" Seungmin peeked at his father's phone and saw that he was texting Hyunjin. "Oh my God, only God knows what dad sent to him. Well, damn it, I'm really stuck," he thought.

"Don't worry, son. I didn't say anything wrong," his father said, but Seungmin was still suspicious of him.

After they ate breakfast, Mr. Kim drove Seungmin off to college.

"Bye, son. Have fun," his father winked at him. Seungmin kissed his father's cheek and left the car. His father waved at him, and he waved back.

What if he threatened him or something? What if he sent him something embarrassing? What if he- Seungmin's thoughts got interrupted by Felix's shouting.

"Sup, mf!" Felix put his arms around Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin just looked at him.

"Oh right, YOU BITCH. WHY

_______________

"I SAID I WAS SORRY!" Minho shouted as he ran for his dear life. Seungmin, now, was chasing Minho with a fork in his hands in the cafeteria. He wasn't letting Minho go easily.

"Seungmin, please calm down," Jeongin tried to calm his best friend, but it was of no use.

"I'll treat you to ice cream. Just stop chasing me," Minho said, and Seungmin agreed. Everyone sighed.

After everyone sat down and calmed Seungmin down, Jeongin decided to spill the tea to his friends.

"Guys, Beomgyu told me that Sunoo said that Sunghoon from HYBE College has cheated on his girlfriend with an Aussie boy," Jeongin started, and everyone listened to him like he was saying the most important topic ever.

"Damn... I better get to know about that Aussie mate," Felix said, and Jeongin facepalmed himself.

"Oh, and do you guys know the princess of YG College, Jennie? She's Kai's girlfriend from SM College. Some students caught Jennie making out with a girl named Lisa. She's also from the dance major," Felix spilled the tea, and everyone was listening to him.

"Damn, gay people are taking over the world," Seungmin blurted. Felix nodded and sipped his fake tea, then choked when he saw Hyunjin coming their way.

"Bitch, I think Hyunjin is looking for someone," Felix said, teasingly smirking at Seungmin.

It was now Seungmin's turn to choke on his invisible tea, and he coughed so hard that his face became red.

"Bitch, you killed the poor child," Minho said, giving Seungmin some water.

"Seungmin," the voice made Seungmin spit water on Minho's face.

"And I oop-"