Possession

Sense the age of 2 Five Hargreeves understood what it had meant for something to belong to someone. That is why, at that young age, everything he had ever owned was well taken care of. However, it is also what made him greedy with his possessions. He never lent anything to anyone in fear that his personal belongings might be destroyed.

When he turned 8 his mother presented him with a much smaller 5-year-old Y/N. "Now listen Five your father insists that you watch and take good care of her. He says it might teach you to share and will teach you great patience." It was then that little Y/N instinctive held out her hand for Fives to take. "She's mine?" He asked his mother and she nodded her head. "She is so you two go run along and play. You can show her to her room right across from yours." He nodded taking the little girl's hand in his and smiling down at her. From then on, whenever Y/N had something wrong happen, he would instantly blink right next to her. If she had a little scratch he was there with a band-aid kit. The other Hargreeves children made her cry he would be there to cheer them up then frighten his other siblings with serious threats and sometimes acting upon those threats if the cause was severe enough. When she wanted a snack she would simply ask Five and he'd teleport to the kitchen and back with something they could both share. She rarely left his side and they both spent a lot of time together even sleeping with him in his room.

When Y/N was getting older their father Sir Reginald Hargreeves had insisted that Y/N was to sleep in her own room. Five not having the greatest control over his temper did not take to kindly to this new rule. "She's 11 Five and frankly you have been doing some maturing yourself. It is inappropriate for a young lady to be sleeping with a young man."

"But dad!"

"That's final!"

The first night Y/N tossed and turned in her sleep and woke up at lease 4 times panicking because she couldn't feel Five right beside her. Eventually the silence broke her and she started tearing up. She opened the door of her bedroom and stared at Fives bedroom door. She then whispered towards his door. "Five? Five? Please I'm thirsty. Can we get some water?" Her voice was small and quiet. The sound of a fire was easily louder than her. She went back into her bedroom and grabbed a blanket and her pillow then made herself a small bed right in front of Fives bedroom door and fell asleep there.

When Five woke up at the crack of dawn for training he had gotten dressed and ready then opened his door. He sighed at the small figure laying down on the floor then picked her up trying not to wake her and laid her down on his bed. "Tear stains on your cheek. I wont let them take you away from me again. You're mine. They told me so."

That's exactly what had happened after that night. Five kept Y/N closer than ever to him. He would get extremely furious every time she would do something without him or somebody even one of their sibling talked to her for a long time. And as she grew older he hated her leaving the house on her own without him. His sweet Y/N was to sweet and too innocent for those sorts of things. He didn't want anything to corrupt her mind.

2nd Person POV

Eventually when everybody was moving off on their own Five had done the same taking you with him. There you had to abide by a set of rule which you had to memorize. (View First Page to see rules. Rules will be added as stories develop.)

**********************************************************************

Hello my lovely readers. So the rules that I had just typed also apply to every single story that I write along with this storyline. That way we know why the reader is experiencing these scenarios they are all based off of this story. Not in just this imagine series and I might post the rules for the first chapter of this book just so that everyone knows. along with a reminder to read the description before engaging into this book because it contains a lot of warnings that may be triggering for some readers. Other than that thank you for reading my fics and don't forget to check out my other published stories in my profile. Thank you so much my little dream angels.