Please Don't be Mad

You woke up from the loud crackle of thunder erupting from the sky. You tried to steady your breathing knowing how much Five hates it when he is woken up for no reason. Another clash roared from the sky and you flinched. Five was asleep on his stomach, his face buried in his pillows and his arms resting under them. You moved closer to Five burying your face to his back and started crying.

Another loud boom and you dug your nails in his bare back. Five groaned furrowing his eyebrows then smirked before opening his eyes. "You better not be playing with yourself baby or you're going to be in big... trouble.." His sentence slowly disappeared when he opened his eyes to find you shaking and crying vigorously. He was a bit confused at first until he heard the loud crackle and sighed sitting up.

He turned the on the lamp that sat on the nightstand and opened his arms for you. You straddled him and he held you tightly rocking you back and fourth slowly. "I'm so sorry. Please don't be mad." You sobbed and he looked at you gently. "Now why would I be mad?"

"Because I woke you up for no reason."

"No reason?" He looked a little offended. "Baby girl you are more than enough of a reason to wake me up. I know how much thunder scares you. Ever sense we were little. Now how about I make you some hot chocolate?" He said trying to get up you your grip on him grew tighter. "You're going to have to let go so I can go make it for you princess." You shook your head as he stood up anyway causing the bottom of your baby onesie to snap open. He laid you down smiling at the little princess panties you had on then snapped it closed. "You know you're not allowed in the kitchen." You flinched again as the thunder grew louder. "Please don't leave me alone." Your voice broke and he softened his gaze and sighed. "Okay, just this once." He picked you up again holding you on his hip and lifting his boxers up as they fell slightly.

He walked you down to the kitchen and sat you down on the counter top putting the kettle on. Five enjoyed seeing you this way. Completely fragile and dependent on him. You already depended on him for everything but to completely submit to him that was something he continued to try to do by breaking your spirit. There were still moments where you would show some independence like when he would catch you reading some of his novels on his shelf, or dressing, and doing your own hair which he would have to punish you for.

When he was finished making you the hot mug of chocolate he blew on it for you and put it to your lips. You tried to hold it, but he moved your hands down. "No, no I've got it." Eventually, the thunder stopped and you calmed down and smiled at Five. You were about to hop off the counter, but he stopped you placing you back on his hip and carrying you to the bathroom. "I love carrying you everywhere. I don't want you walking anywhere anymore."

11. Let him take you where you want or need to go: Five enjoys carrying you everywhere and it makes him feel more in control than he has ever felt before. He also enjoys the fact that it makes you completely helpless without him and it will make your muscles grow weaker making you completely depend on him.