Not Safe Without Him

"I don't wanna be here anymore

"I don't wanna be here anymore." Y/n choked out trying not to cry. Five gave her an evil look as he began to lose his temper. "Fine! You wanna go then go! But don't come crying to me when something bad happens and your starving trying to find somewhere to sleep!" He gripped her arm dragging her outside of the house in the dark night sky. Y/n let the tears she was holding in fall against her face and run down her cheeks. She walked down a random street not knowing where she was going given she never really went out and when she did it was always with Five so she never had the need to memorize where everything was. She did, however, remember the donut shop she and Five and her other siblings used to eat at. Five would only let her have one donut where as the rest of her siblings ate until they felt sick. Eventually she found it. Griddys Donuts... closed..... She sighed remembering the park Five would take her to after a mission to play. It wasn't too far which she was thankful for and sat down on a swing. She planned that in the morning she would go to Griddys and call one of her siblings most likely Viktor.

"Well look what we have here." A strange man who looked to be drunk said as two other men fallowed after him. "Must be Christmas." The fat one said smiling. Y/n stood up quickly and backed away slowly. "Stand back. You don't know who you're messing with." She spoke up, her voice breaking a bit. "Oh, hear that boys? Maybe we should make a run for it." They all laughed. Y/n backed up then began to run. They chased her into a dark ally way that came to a dead end.

They slowly enclosed in on her. "The big one grabbed her arms roughly and the other began tearing her clothes open with a switchblade. "Stop! Let me go!" She cried. Suddenly a blue flash appeared in front of her and Five appeared. He kicked the fat ones hand and took the switchblade from him and slit his throat. While doing so he kicked the thin and taller one in the head hitting it against the brick wall cracking his skull open. The third one tried to run but he special jumped in front of him. "You said we could have her for a grand." He said sweating in fear. "And you did. For a second. Thanks for the help and you sicken me." His face hit Fives knee hard as he knocked out and passed out in the ground. Five then stomped on his head crushing it and smirked as blood splattered all over him covering him entirely with blood and smiling maliciously.

He turned to Y/n with a smirk

He turned to Y/n with a smirk. Y/n was crouched on the cold concrete holding her knees tightly against her. He crouched down beside her cupping her face. "Let's go back home." She nodded her head and he picked her up and flashed them both back in his large home. He sat her down on their bed and filled up the bathtub. He then undressed her and picked her up setting her in the nice hot water. Massaging her scalp with shampoo she started crying. "I'm really sorry daddy. I'm so sorry." His gaze softened toward her. "Cant you see baby doll? The world is a scary and dangerous place. If you stay here, you'll be safe. In my arms." He wrapped her up in a towel dressing her up again. "I won't leave ever again. Not without you. I promise to let you carry me everywhere and I will start listening to you better." He smiled happy to hear the words that were coming out of her mouth. "Good girl." He put a fuzzy pajamas on her which was a fuzzy bunny crop top and fuzzy bunny short-shorts with a bunny tale on her. "Now, I'm going to take a hot shower and make your bottle. Then we can snuggle." He moved her up to rest her head on the pillow.

Five went into the bathroom and grabbed out his phone. "You got my money?" A rough voice answered the phone. "You won't be needing the money. The deal was you have your boys scare her enough to come back to me. They laid a hand on her and not only are they dead, but you will be too. Enjoy your last night. I'll be coming for you in the morning. Oh and don't bother running. It won't do you any good." He hung up the phone before the man on the other line could reply. He took off his clothes and hopped in the shower washing all of the blood off of his body then wrapped a towel around his waste and walked down to the kitchen grabbing a cute pink bunny bottle for his precious princess and filled it up with warm milk not minding mixing any sleeping pills in it. He had a feeling his little doll would be sleeping just fine given what had happened. In the morning she would be punished. He would have her sit in the corner for an hour doing nothing then she would have to go to sleep earlier. It would have been a more brutal punishment, but given how plans did not turn out how they were supposed to he figured he would go easy on her this time. After all he finally got to breaking her down.