Let Me Make It Up To You

I smiled as I entered the playroom to see my little princess coloring in her book and turn to face me with a small smile. She crawled to me and lifted her arms, signaling me to pick her up. When I did she wrapped her legs around my waist and I held her on my hip. I loved how the new mini-skirt I had gotten her looked on her. It was baby pink with a tiered mesh design, scalloped lace trim, satin bow, and rosette appliques. It suited the lace bow crop top she was wearing nicely, but I frowned when I noticed she wasn't wearing the white thigh-high tights I picked out for her to wear this morning. "You look so cute princess, but where are the tights I wanted you to wear?"

"I- Sorry. Itchy." I smiled again at her broken speech. Something which I had finally broken her enough to do and not be able to control when speaking. "Itchy or not you should have listened to me and put it on anyway. Now, where is it?" She pointed at the corner in her playroom. I walked up over there and laid her down on the soft carpet and put her little tights on her. I stroked her thighs softly up and gently ran my thumb against her little white panties making her squirm. I smirked picking her up again and walking down to the living room sitting her down on my lap and gently stroking her pussy over her underwear. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Did I not wax you yesterday baby girl?" She shook her head. "No? Why didn't you say anything?"

"I don't know." She said softly tears welling up in her eyes. "I think you do."

"It hurts." She squeaked out.

"I know but I love it when you're smooth and soft for me. We'll deal with that later. Tell me what you did today princess." I sat her around my waist having her straddle me. She instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck playing with my hair which I enjoyed.

"Once you left my legs got itchy. I took off the tights and then crawled to my movie stand and watched Mary Poppins, Snow White, and Chicken Little. Then I missed you so I called you and asked for a nap. I took my nap and had my snack. I was happy when I woke up and started drawing." She grabbed something from her pocket and handed it to me. It was a really beautiful picture of me smiling slightly. "Is this for me" I asked her and she nodded her head smiling. I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Thank you so much princess I'll stick it on my fridge so when I'm cooking It will make me smile. Now what did you do after you drew me this very lovely picture?"

 Now what did you do after you drew me this very lovely picture?"

"I colored and you came home."

"You're so sweet." I said then looked behind her and slowly grew angry when I saw a cup on the coffee table. I gripped her waist tightly. "But I know you're lying to me." She moved her arms down to mine trying to pry them off "Ow daddy you're hurting me."

"What the hell is that cup doing on that coffee table when you know you're not allowed anywhere but your playroom by yourself?" She started crying. "I don't know."

"Don't lie to me little girl." I picked her up taking her to our room. "I don't know. Daddy please I didn't do it!"

"Don't lie and raise your voice at me." I threw her on the bed. I felt my pulse racing. How dare she not only lie to my face but talk back to me. "I was going to let the tights slide but you are lying to my face and now yelling back?" I took off my belt as she quickly crawled back against the headboard. I sat at the edge of the bed and snapped my fingers pointing at my legs. She stayed where she was covering herself behind a pillow. "Don't make be come over there and get you." She crawled shakily to me. I put her legs between mine holding them tightly. With the belt I smacked her butt hard as she winced. "40. You get 40. 5 for not keeping the tights on 10 for going down to the living room and kitchen without me, 10 for walking which I assume is how you got down the stairs, another 5 for lying about it, and an extra 10 for talking back to me." She screamed and cried after 25 smacks with the belt. I was so angry with her. When I was done I put her down on the bed and let her cry then stormed out of the room slamming the door behind me.