Running out of patience

"Outside. Alison. Please." Y/n begged to Five with tears in her eyes sitting on their bed. Five pinched the bridge of his nose feeling a bit frustrated with his precious princess. "I need to leave sweetheart. I don't have time for this right now. You may not go outside ever. You know the rules and you know the consequences to breaking them." He pulled out a pair of real handcuffs and cuffed her foot to the bed tightly and took away the remote. "Why don't you be a good little girl and take a nap until I get back? I'll only be gone for an hour or two." He smiled gently kissing her forehead and giving her a bottle. She shook her head which made him frown. "Please." She whimpered and he slammed his hand on the bed losing his patience. "No! Enough already or so help me. You have broken speech now, but if you don't quit I promise you I will make it to where you can't get a single word out of your mouth do I make myself clear?" He clenched his teeth and Y/n stayed silent letting tears fall from her eyes which she was holding in then nodded her head shakily. "I said, DO. I. MAKE. MYSELF. CLEAR?" He yelled again. "Yes, Daddy." He smiled again. "Good. Now drink your bottle, take a nap, and if you continue to be a good girl and do as I say I will come home with a little surprise for you."

"Thank you daddy."

"Of course princess. Look I know how upset you must be, but I do everything with a purpose. Think of it like this. You're my favorite person in the world. My sweet innocent little girl and you always have been. Nobody cares for you like I do. Nobody loves you as much as I do and because of that it is my responsibility to take care of you and keep you safe at all costs. And in doing so I have to make sure you can never run away. I love you to the ends of the Earth and more, so long as you love me back I'll give you everything you could ever want and more. You know this, but you have been acting up."

"Yes daddy, Sorry." Five sighed kissing her again. "All is always forgiven princess now I gotta go." He flashed out and Y/n drank the milk making her grow tired and soon fell asleep. Before she knew it she woke to Five stroking her hair and smiling down at her. She blinked trying to remove the blur from her eyes. "You were such a good girl listening to me and as promised look what I bought for you." He held out a little shopping bag and y/n sat up noticing her leg was uncuffed and he handed the gift to her. Opening it she saw a little Smile bear bottle. Knowing exactly what he expected of her she hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek and whispered a thank you, daddy. "You're welcome my love, but there is one more thing in there for you." Y/n looked through the bag again and noticed something she felt uncomfortable with but was used to nonetheless, a pacifier gag. "You and I are going to walk around and go on vacation tomorrow. That includes staying a few nights in a Hotel. To keep you from yelling or crying just in case you do something bad this should keep you quiet. And it's cute. Hopefully, I won't have to use it. The bottle is for the park when you get thirsty. There is going to be an event so you will be handcuffed to me and hold my hand at all times. Anyone can hurt you or take you away from me so it's all for your safety. Understand?"

"Yes daddy."

"Good."

"Daddy, hungry."

He smiled running his hand along my cheek and over my lips. "I'll go make dinner."