Go Ahead and Try

"I...Tell."

"Oh yeah? And who are you going to tell exactly?" Five said crossing his arms and looking at his baby doll crying in the corner. "Anyone." She stated softly. "Okay, let's just assume that you can leave and get away from me. You run...or should I say crawl to some random stranger and tell them about what a horrible person I am, that is if you're capable of forming complete sentences, for providing everything for you." Y/n shook her head. "You hurt." He gave a small eerie grin. "Only to teach you so be a good girl. If you do manage to do all those things and tell people that I hurt you, just remember my sweetheart, I'm a superhero. Not a single person is going to believe a single word you tell them. Either way I can easily turn back time a couple minutes and stop you. Now are you going to continue with your little temper tantrum or are you going to do what I say and put on the new pajamas I bought for you?"

"I choose. Please." She began tearing up.

"No, now I'm tired of being nice. I'm running out of patience. In the little nightgown now." Y/n crawled slowly towards him and lifted her arms making him smile. "Such a good girl." He picked her up and laid her on the bed changing her into the royal red, silk, slip. "Look at you. So beautiful my precious girl. I can't wait to make love to you in that, but for now, I need to go pick up a few things. Stay in your playroom I will be right back."

"Yes... daddy."