life got more better when I'm around him

Everyone went back home devastated. I asked my dad if he wanted to stay at my place since I knew he wasn't living in a great place but he didn't want to come and live with me.

...

Today was our graduation which also means SNU/Seoul university. Me and Junghwan went out all day having fun trying to forget all the negative memories that happened the days before.

But bad news my dad was Cheon a art high school director again and Eunbyeol is awake now but I haven't got to see her yet.

But today I will get to see her I look throw the has done the door and quietly opened the door seeing Eunbyeol was talking to my mom.

I was happy Eunbyeol was awake and health but my smile quickly went away "you killed her, you pushed her off the cliff with your car. She tried to save me she kept trying to wake me up and never left me! How could you kill someone who was trying to save me?" Eunbyeol shouted.

I had enough I heard enough. I left the room quietly and left the hospital. Should I take revenge or should I tell Mrs Shim so she could take the revenge?

I think it's my turn to have some action.

...

About a couple days later on begged to work with Mrs Shim and Jenny mom for the revenge they're doing and they agree.

I was wearing a wig that was a purple color while Jenny mom was wearing a orange wig it looked terrible I was about to laugh my ass off.

Butrs shim show the guy some photos of him receiving gold illegally. "I know nothing about it how dare you create fake photo of me?!" He yelled.

"Fake?! Did you just say they're fake!" I yelled I stood up and picked up things from the table and throwing it. Mrs Shim was smirking and Jenny mom was also made she grabbed a pillow and threw it at him hard. I sat back down watching them.

"Fake?"

Mrs Shim gave him a contact to sign "sign this, it's an oath that you'll never work with cheong constructions "

"But..."

"No you won't sign it?" Jenny's mom grabbed the contract and was about to hit him with it "no no I will sign it" he said flinching.

He grabbed the contract"just keep the gold bars we won't tell cheong construction for the time being, sign it" Mrs Shim added.

He signed the paper.

...

Jenny and Minhyeok forced me to go eat tteokbokki and chicken with them and they said Rona was coming so I agreed. But Junghwan couldn't go because he was busy.

"Tteokbokki and fried chicken are your favorite foods, enjoy" Jenny said smiling. "Honestly isn't the whole cheong a resident musician thing fake? Its a show to support" Minhyeok claimed.

"What you think I'm fake?" I sounded offended. "What no why would you be? I heard the Vienna philharmonic concert in Korea is also taking place at cheong a art center" he said.

"Ms cheong is absolutely set on supporting Eunbyeol all the way" he claimed "yeah Eunbyeol always been the favorite" I pouted I was hurt but wasn't. "that makes me so mad yah Minhyeok are you going to live as eunbyeol servant?" Jenny said a bit mad.

"Don't you have any pride? Everyone at your school should boycott at auditions and make everything go to waste" I kinda agreed with that Jenny said.

We started to eat and talk less but Rona spilled some food on her shirt "aish" he complained.

"You should go wash up I'll go help you" Jenny said walking with her to the bathroom. Now it was me and Minhyeok it was awkward because we haven't talked since we broke up.

When he talked earlier he sounded more mature and he even looks more mature, it looks like he got more handsome. What the hell am I thinking I'm crazy we already broke up we can't just go back together.

"So have you met someone new?" He said out of the blue. "Nope, what about you?" I asked.

"Me too, it's hard to find someone these days" he chuckled and I laughed a bit.

I look at the window and see Seok-hoon walk past. He looked mad, did something happen?

Well that small talk turned into a nice conversation I had fun talking to him it reminded me of our relationship I really did love him. He made me really happy but when I saw him with Jenny it made my heart break.

I'm not sure if I could forgive him maybe one day. Then Jenny and Rona came back and me and Minhyeok we're laughing over a little joke.

"Did we miss something?" Jenny asked curious "nope nothing at all" Minhyeok replied.

"You sure it seemed like you guys were having fun, laughing, smiling... Wait are you guys flirting with each other?" Rona gasp as a joke.

"Rona it's not what you think" I chuckled.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED

Honestly I loved making this chapter