together?!

It's been a few months since everything happened and me and Seok-hoon got closer he's been talking to me a lot lately but not as much as bae Rona.

Well junghwan and I was having lunch with Mrs Shim and the seok twins. Mrs Shim was talking to her daughter while I was on my until Seok-hoon came with bae Rona.

"You invited her?!" Seok-kyung freaked out a bit "the performance test is coming up" Mrs Shim said calmly.

"Let's all enjoy some good food"

"I've been seeing you often lately aren't you working today? It must be nice having time to kill since you're not going to college" Seok-kyung said.

"You're not going to college?" Seok-hoon asked. "You didn't know? She's not taking the CSAT she stopped practicing a while ago" Seok-kyung kept talking.

"Why? You even won the grand prize. When did you decide this?" Seok-hoon said to bae Rona. He seemed really worried.

"Why are you getting so worked up?" Seok-kyung said to her brother "it's her life"

It was getting awkward "okay let's order the main dishes first" Mrs Shim smiled. "What do you want Rona?" Mrs Shim said showing her the menu.

...

I put my father on bail awhile ago I felt really really bad for him.

I spent like a couple thousand? On him just for them not to release him because she stabbed Seok-kyung dad.

and Logan died. I went to visit the grave with Mrs Shim and her kids plus Bae Rona.

My brother took it really hard he was crying non stop it's like my brother knew Logan for a very long time... Or they were just really close either way.

...

I was at school actually enjoying it. I was sitting behind Seok-kyung talking to her until this group came up to us"Seok-kyung, junghwa you must feel reassured since you two got a principal recommended letter,are you going to apply for SNU? What about other schools didn't you even apply?" She said

"I won't be going to any of the other schools anyway if I get accepted everywhere it'll only be bad for you guys." I nodded in agreement.

"We just need to get into SNU" I smiled at Seok-kyung and she smiles back. "I can believe you're going to SNU with such a low GPA score, your so lucky" eunwoo says to Seok-kyung sarcastically.

"You don't even have any competitiors now that Eunbyeol lost it"

"The grand prize is back now so shouldn't you give her free pass to SNU back?" Jenny butts in.

"She's right Rona was supposed to get the recommendation letter" the girl said again.

Seok-kyung drogs the iPad "that's not for me to decide I only follow the school rules. Rona turned down the recommendation letter what's the use anyway she's not even going to university"

"She's right" we look back and it's Rona. "I turned it down" then she goes back and sits in her spot.

Then Seok-hoon gives her a notebook "it's not too late you should still take the test, they're my notes" then he walks back to his seat.

The group behind me saw I was watching them "is Ha Junghwa jealous?" A girl said. "Psh no why would I" I said rudely.

Then Seok-kyung gets a call and she looks at Seok-hoon a bit shocked.

...

We got to Seok-kyung house with bae Rona and we heard Mrs Shim yelling we looked up and saw Seok-hoon father.

"What's going on how is he here?" Seok-hoon says and Mrs Shim runs to us. "How did he get out!?"

" I missed you guys so much" mr Joo says coming down the stairs. "So I pulled some strings" he stops and looks at Rona.

"Gosh Rona I love your hair."

"I told you to get out" Mrs Shim demands. "You lost your custody of the kids and received a restraining order. Do you want the cops to drag you out?"

"There is no need to cause a fuss, I only dropped by to say hello to the kids" he says calmly. "It's nice to see the family together again he walks down to our ground level.

"Don't you miss having me around at home?" Mrs Shim grabs his collar "stay away from the kids"

"You're the one who needs to leave the penthouse was mine to begin with, I'm going to take it all back. The penthouse and my kids" Mr Joo says. "Get lost right now" Mrs Shim says.

He says sure and starts to walk out.

We go to the study room and bae Rona takes her pills while Seok-hoon comforts her for some reason. "Did you not know he was out?" Seok-kyung says from across the room.

"I talked to him over the phone once he called me many times" when Seok-hoon hears that he gets up and walks over to Seok-kyung and I.

"Why did you even pick it up?! We don't have a dad anymore"

"You can't just make him disappear by thinking he doesn't exist" Seok-kyung exclaims. "Dad got acquitted he didn't kill our biology mother even the cops say it was Logan!"

"Are you even that dumb enough to believe that?!" Seok-hoon yells "wow what a good brother you are" I scoff.

"I should go" bae Rona says getting her stuff and she leaves but Seok-hoon calms down when he hears her say that.

"Rona wait for me" I roll my eyes when he said that. "Why is he acting like an idiot for Rona" Seok-kyung says madly. "So much for wasting my time and liking him in the past" I sigh.

Then Seok-kyung goes to his desk and picks up two piece of paper. I look over her shoulder it's an application.

"They're planning to go the states together" my heart broke when I heard that, together?!

"Is that what they've been planning?" Junghwan asks.

VOTE!!

VOTE!!

UNEDITED