revenge

Well today at Cheon a art center there will be people performing for Clark Lee I heard he was very famous for classical singing.

I was in backstage "practiceing" I knew there was people on stage right now and if I could get Clark's attention with Rona.

At the end me and Rona put our voices together for a High F and Clark came in.

"We didn't realize there were people here" I said sounding sorry. "We're sorry" Rona said and we bowed.

Then Clark walked towards us "someone who is talented as you guys shouldn't be here preparing food, I feel like I've just discovered an amazing gem" he said then looked at my mom "are they a resident musician here?" He asked my mom.

"I already audition " I looked at Rona smirking a bit " I didn't even have a chance to audition our application was rejected" she said sounding sad.

"Someone who can sing a high F perfectly didn't even get a chance to audition? No way there must be something wrong you mustn't miss out on a gem like this, if you trust my ears please give them one more chance, you will do so won't you?" He said asking my mom.

"What are your names?" He asked "my name is Bae Rona"

"My name is Ha Junghwan" I lightly smiled. "Rona is the daughter of the admission murder and Junghwan isn't she the daughter of Cheon Seojin?" A news reporter said.

Then everyone wanted an interview with Rona "are you going to give me an chance to audition? Direction Cheon I would like a clear answer. " Rona asked.

Now the attention was on my mom "will you give her a chance eomma?" I said pleading. "Since it's Clark's request I guess I have no choice" my mom said I knew she was dying inside saying that.

"I'm truly grateful to director Cheon for giving me a fair chance without having any prejudice against me I will prepare well to ensure that I repay your kindness" Rona smiled.

After me and Rona separated for a moment because I wanted to get water when I went to find her I saw my mom was talking to her.

"How did you know?" Rona said not caring. My mom scoffed "is that what your dead mother taught you? How could you act exactly like your mother?" My mom yelled a bit.

"You don't have any right to say that to me thanks to my mother acting as your shadow singer you were able to finish your 20th anniversary concert well the song my mom sang that day was also 'una voce Poco fa' do you remember?" Rona spat.

"Perfect pitch and high F you received high praise saying it exceeded your talents at the peak of your career" that's when my mom lost it she grabbed Rona "are you crazy?!" She snapped.

"How could you be so brazen and say that?"

"But I guess the skies are on my side I even got a chance to be praised by world renowned conductor this is all thanks to you" Rona snapped back.

"Shut your mouth" my mom was about to slap her but she caught her hand "I'm not a kid anymore so don't be so confident anymore the truth will eventually reveal itself" then Rona let go of her hand.

Rona walked away from my mom yelling her name, when Rona was out of my mom's sight I went up her side. "Good job you said everything I wanted you to say!" I said happily.

"I was so nervous and thank you so much for helping me get a chance" she said "no worries let's go get some ice cream my treat" I linked arms with her and we happily walked out.

"Oh yeah don't worry about my mom I won't let her hurt you I'll protect you"

VOTE!!

UNEDITED