another death

Late at night me and Junghwan are out to walk around and take a breather.

We walked past this pacific restaurant, we saw my dad and Rona nothing was wrong right? Just a father and daughter bonding time. This restaurant holds so many bad and good memories.

My dad looked so happy, he looked way more happier when we would talk to him. When we visited him at the hospital yesterday he showed little to no Interest but when Eunbyeol came he was all happy.

I sigh and turned to Junghwan "let's do it, let's leave this place, right when everything settles."

...

Ms shim called me and my brother to watch my father just in case something happens to him.

She sent us the location we went to the place, it was a old apartment complex.

But I think we got there too late. I see my mom pushing my dad off of the balcony.

And be falls right to the ground. I scream and ran over to him.

His head was bleeding and my mom ran over to him too. My brother and I kneeled down with my mom. "Appa!" Me and my brother yelled.

"Appa don't leave yet!" I cried. "I won't forgive you if die!" My mom also cried.

"I have to go now, I never forgot about you. I loved you, Yoon Hee" he mutters, we all heard him.

My dad took a deep breath one more time and closed his eyes. Apart of me wanted to leave him there and another apart of me wanted to stay and cry because of course he's my dad.

"You abandoned us" my mom muttered out.

My mom left and then Ms shim came running to us. Ms shim came and cried with us.

She called the ambulance and they took him to a nearby hospital.

When we got there (me, my brother, Eunbyeol and Ms shim) we got leaded to a room and I see my dad's body all blue.

Me and Eunbyeol and my brother walked in Ms shim stayed out.

"Appa why are you lying here?" Eunbyeol said. "It's me" her voices sounded like she was going to break down.

"Wake up and look at me" she started to shake him. "Dad I'm sorry!" She cried out.

"I won't tell you not to visit anymore"

Junghwan went to her side and made her stop shaking the deceased body. "Appa I'm sorry for everything" she kept crying. My brother cried with her listening to her words.

I walked over to the body ignoring the crying people next to me.

I touched his face it was so cold. I started to shaking the body to like it he was going to wake up.

"I hate you, I hate you for making me feel not worthy like your other children, I hate you for not caring about me like them" I yelled, crying.

Junghwan pulled me back too.

Soon they made us leave the room. Ms shim and Logan tried to talk to Eunbyeol but she didn't listen.

...

At my dad's funeral me and Eunbyeol worse black hanbok and my brother wore a black suit.

Everyone who came prayed for him and us.

Then it was dark. Logan and my brother and j
I watched from above, Ms shim brought Eunbyeol to where my mom killed Rona mom.

I watched as my mom get out of her car furious. Ms shim started to push the empty car making my mom scream telling her to stop.

My mom managed to stop the car and they started to argue. Eunbyeol stood next to us watching mom going crazy.

"Did mom really kill dad?" Eunbyeol cried asking me and my brother. "After all I've done for mom how is she still a monster?" Eunbyeol cried.

I hugged her, she done so much, she worked many jobs till night to make sure they didn't starve but my mom had to be the little bitch she is.

Then Eunbyeol called the police "is this the police? I'm reporting a murderer I know who really killed oh Yoon hee, I saw it. My mom killed her" then she hugged up and cried even more.

The police quickly came. Ms shim pointed us out and she started to walk towards us probably to Eunbyeol.

My mom started to push Ms shim off the cliff and the police ran after them.  At last my mom pushed Ms shim in the water. Logan rushed down and I stayed with Eunbyeol while she cried.

I was shocked my mom was worse than a monster.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED

Have you guys already read the 2nd book to this series? Or did you skip to the 3rd?