business

"stay here for a while" I said, patching up Seok-kyung's hand wound. "It'll keep you out of dad's radar." Seok-kyung added. "How's the wound?" Junghwan said after looking around the apartment. "I told you it's fine" Seok-kyung says lifting her head up.

"Here's some money you can spend on some stuff" I give her a couple hundred dollars. I finished patching up the wound.

"Go now I want to rest" she says putting away the money. "Let's meet eomma in the evening I'll call her" Seokhoon informed. But Seok-kyung takes his phone "I don't want to"

"Why?" Her brother asks. "You want her to keep worrying? We looked all over the retreat center that day because of you, eomma is in a dark place right now after Rona's mom died, she's been fighting dad day and night"

"Is this about her again, stop talking about Rona's mom, I'm sick of hearing it." She complains. "It's not like I killed her"

"You didn't, but you played a part, she found out you were mom's daughter and was chased by dad. That's how she passed away" Seok-hoon explained again slowly getting mad.

"Mwo?"

"You of all people shouldn't talk that way about her death. She was even falsely accused of kidding Eunbyeol because of Ms Jin lie" Seok-hoon explained.

"Ms Jin?" Seok-kyung looked a bit shocked. "I told Ms. Jin that Eunbyeol was at junghwa place"

"What" I said slightly yelling walking closer to her. "I also kept you and Junghwa at that tteokbokki place for her, if I hadn't told her one of this would happen. Did Rona mom die because of me?" Seok-kyung said.

"Did you really do that? Tell me exactly what happened" Junghwan said getting all up in her face, I moved him about.

"You tell me is my mom in danger? What did my dad do to her?" Seok-kyung shouted.

...

"I plan to dry up all of Joo Dan-Tae funds, his properties, cash and the slush fund he has abroad" Ms Shim exclaimed.

"It's starting to get there" Logan replied "it's time to go after Seojin" my dad said. I nodded and looked at my brother he agreed since my mom hasn't been the best mom or the best person.

later on the day it was revealed about Rona's mom's death how she didn't kidnap Eunbyeol and the suspect is Seok-hoon Dad and maybe my mom.

The news reporter is busy annoying me and my brother and Eunbyeol since we are Seojin's daughter.

...

At Hera palace lobby me and Junghwan say there talking to Ms Kang but our mom randomly comes to the lobby yelling for Eunbyeol, looking for Eunbyeol.

She walks to in the fountain and kept yelling for Eunbyeol. Me and Junghwan tried to get our mom out of there while Ms Kang called our dad.

Well then she runs off to the community room. She finds Rona and runs towards her smiling, i think she thinks Rona is Eunbyeol. "There you are" my mom walks down the stairs to Rona.

"I've been looking everywhere for you" my mom walks to Rona. "Eomma that isn't Eunbyeol!" I yelled running down the stairs.

"We have no time no lose, it's my inauguration ceremony today. Our outfits are ready. Come on we'll be late" she grabs on Rona.

"Eomma stop" Junghwan and I  tried to pull my mom off of Rona "ajuma what are you doing stop" Rona shouts. "Why won't you listen to me?" My mom slightly yells.

She can't hear us?

"You're my daughter you must attend the ceremony. Everything I have will be your, come now" my mom tries and pulls Rona up the stairs.

"Junghwa, Junghwan help me" Rona yells. We tried to pull my mom of again but she kept running to Rona.

There was a lot of yelling pulling and pushing going up the stairs but my dad comes in time when my mom was about to leave the room with Rona.

"Stop it" my dad shouted "why are you here?"h mom said sounding more angry. "Are you here to take Eunbyeol from me?" She looks at Rona.

"You can't! I won't let that happen!" She screams. She pushed my dad away and I grab Rona away from my mom.

Junghwan went Infront of us to make sure my mom doesn't take Rona. "What are you doing!? She's not your daughter" my dad yells.

"Yes she is! You can't take her away!"

She started to attack my dad and yell at Rona to go to her. "You guys run now!" My dad yells at us while he holds my mom back.

We were about to run out of the room but my mom tries to grab Rona again so my dad pushedy mom on the bookshelfs.

"Are you out of your mind? Where are you taking her?" My mom said grabbing a lamp she started to swing it at us.

She hits the chandelier and it hits my dad's he's dmaming him fall. "Appa! Are you okay?" I kneel down to him. I look at his neck it was bleeding.

My mom grabs Rona again and tries to pull her away but my brother blocks our mom's way.

"Let go of my daughter!" My mom yells at junghwan. She wouldn't stop screaming nor yelling.

My mom manages to grab Rona but Rona pulls her hand back causing her to fall down the stairs but my dad saves her so he falls down the stairs instead and my mom falls out of the balcony but she grabs on the chandelier.

Well then she falls down and my dad lands on the stairs hitting his head.

I scream witnessing many things but my brother runs to my dad.

But it doesn't end there the chandelier falls right on my mom hitting her stomach making his throw up blood.

I scream once again, covering my mouth looking at the horrifying scene. But I look at my dad and Rona, Rona and my dad passed out. I ran over there to help them.

"Appa!" I cried out putting pressure on his neck and Junghwan tried to get Rona to wake up.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED