dead?

Ms Kang came in not knowing what happened till she looks down and at the stairs.

She called the police and yelled for people to come in and help.

...

Me and my brother waited by the operating room crying my brother was hugging me. And Ms Kang and Logan was comforting us.

We waited till the surgery was over. But Ms shim, Seok-hoon and Seok-kyung came. Logan and Ms Kang quickly got up.

"What happened?" Ms shim asked worriedly. "Dr Ha was badly injured, it was that witch Seojin fault" Ms Kang shouted. "His head is bleeding badly he's in surgery now" Logan added.

"Why was Seojin at her palace?" Ms shim asked.

Seok twins came to sit next to us, they didn't say anything for a bit then they started to slowly comfort us. 

My ear started to ring I couldn't hear much. Ms shim came over to us and kneeled down and started rubbing my back.

Seok-kyung left to go somewhere, Ms shim also left to go do something, everyone else left and waited with us.

They both came back seok twins stayed with me and my brother Ms shim went to talk to Rona, we watched as Rona cried and Ms shim lightly cried with her.

I watched as Seok-hoon look at her he didn't go to her he stayed by my side and hugged me tightly.

After a few hours the surgery was done i couldn't go inside the room but just stand outside of the room till my dad woke up.

We waited with Ms shim and Logan. "Is it possible that he won't wake up?" Ms shim asked.

"We must... Wait and see to find out" the doctor said unsure.

when we could go in we had to wear a bunch of blue things but I ended up wearing them.

Rona was with us, Rona called my dad appa but she could were half siblings then she hugged him.

Later that day Minhyeok came to visit me. "So... I'm joining the military" he out of nowhere said.

"What?! Why? You know that's dangerous" I said worriedly. "I know I know I want to be proven I am a real man" he said.

"What that's a dumb reason"

...

It was the day of Ms Shim and Logan's engagement party.

Hera palace lobby was all pretty up for the day it was all white, filled with flowers. There was even a buffet.

It all looked so real, it was but it was also meant for a plan for Mr Joo.

But either way it was very beautiful, but everyone is ready for what is going to happen nobody knows but something bad is going to happen.

I worse a simple light blue dress.

But Seok-hoon and Minhyeok showed up wearing blue too I only told Seok-kyung and Junghwan what I was wearing.

Everyone stopped clapped when Ms shim face expression changed when she answered a call.

She put it on speaker.

"Shim Su-Ryeon you look even more beautiful today, Logan beside you looks pretty good too, come to the penthouse right now I'll give you give minutes. But you have to come alone if you don't listen I might just blow Hera palace up" Mr Joo chuckled.

"I set up some bombs here and there, I miss you so come quickly" then he ended the call. Ms shim went up and Logan to the security room to get everyone evacuated.

And our role in this is is help everyone out. Everyone rushed out and we yelled for everyone to get out.

Ms Kang argued with us a bit because we were supposed to be on a trip. "We need to get everyone out quickly, hurry!" She yelled.

"The elderly and children go first" Minhyeok said. We quickly ran near the elevator to get everyone out.

Everyone was rushing, screaming, yelling, crying you name it.

VOTE!!

VOTE!!

UNEDITED