Chapter 4

"I have to make sure that we never..."

"Have sex? I that's the thing you want to ask, then the answer is no. What makes you so confident that I will touch you Key?" He laughed at me from his evil gaze.

Anyway I lost my memory, I don't remember who he was or what he did to me. And at least I have to ask that, because I really don't want to have children with him. An annoying human, who is completely heartless and crazier than Deadpool but by no more handsome than Ryan Reynolds.
I thought for a moment, and drank my strawberry flavored drink until it was almost gone. But suddenly, the drink spilled all over my face and down my shirt. When the tattooed man who was annoying and jerk stepped on the brake pedal suddenly when we arrived in front of the house.

"Ben!! You are annoying!!, I hate you!." I shouted with maximum anger.

"I love you too, Key!!" the tattooed man teased out of his car. He managed to get his revenge and that pissed me off even more.

I showered again, for the second time today. Changed my previously wet clothes, and went down to the kitchen at the sound of the my hungry belly.

The tattooed man was lying unconscious on the sofa, he was asleep with the laptop still on in his stomach while the papers were still scattered on the table. He had brought and placed all the plastic bags containing my groceries on the kitchen table. I sorted it out, placing everything I bought where it belonged. Well, at least this house is back in normal human habitation, I thought curtly.

It took me a while before I finally decided what I was going to cook. Since I was little, I have always helped Sri in the kitchen, even Papa can cook. So cooking is like ingrained in me. I made a simple meal, chicken soup, capcay, and spicy chili sauce which might have been a bit a lot if just for me and the tattooed man, but since I'm hungry maybe I can finish it all later. After placing the prepared food on the dining table, I faintly heard the rustling of paper, before finally the sound of approaching feet.

The tattooed man arrived at the dining table, his eyes sparkled slightly when he saw the food, it seemed he was also hungry. Before he could sit down at the dining table, the sound of the doorbell ringing made us look at each other, as if pointing to each other about who would open the door.

"If you want to eat, open the door first." I threatened with a satisfied smile, i won.

He moaned in annoyance, ruffled his hair again before finally walking off to open the door. After all, who the hell visiting us on a hot day like this, even animals may be don't want to go out. I grabbed my plate and placed it on the table, my glass filled with water and ready to eat.

"Key!" I immediately stood up hearing Asiyah who came to me.

I don't know how to react, firstly because she came uninvited and without giving any news so I haven't had any preparations and secondly I'm too hungry to act like a good daughter-in-law.

"umm.... Ma" I answered while slightly considering what I should call her. Aunt Asiyah hugged me briefly, with a smile as bright as the sun.

"Mama are you coming alone? Ben didn't tell me? That you’d come over".
The answer to my question now goes hand in hand with the tattooed man holding a not-so-large cage, like a box with small iron bars.

Cage? I immediately caught my breath when I saw the contents of the cage. A black Persian cat, looking impatient to get out of his cage. Gosh, God knows I'm amused by all hairy creatures. I hope the tattooed man doesn't even think about keeping the cat here, at least as long as I'm here.