Monday Night Rollins

"Oh fuck, fuck!" I moaned. "I'm gonna gonna cum ahh hmmm fuck." Seth heavily breathing. Seth lays down next to me in bed. I swear it gets more exciting every time.

I look at my phone to see the time, it's 5:30pm. Dam I should really go back to my job. "Sorry baby but I have to go." I said. "What? No baby don't." Seth gets close to me, "don't leave."

I swear he is such a baby. "But I have to." I added. Seth gave me that look. That look to get me to stay, but how can I? "You're such a baby!" I teased, "plus you have to go to the arena too."

Seth just completely ignored what I just said and stick with those puppy eyes. "Ugh. Fine I'll stay but just for for a few minutes." I stated.

Seth faces brighten up and just started giving me kisses all over me. We both are laying down, Seth obviously is the big spoon and we are just enjoying each others company.

Time passed by and it's 6 pm. "Shit shit, Seth get dressed!" I screamed. He wakes up and sees we are about to be late. We quickly got dressed and made our way to the arena.

Of course we got there before anyone noticed that we're late. There are people already in line, and inside the arena. I was literally running to my station, and make it look like I was working the entire time.

While I was doing my thing, I hear someone calling my name. I look around, and I see Seth blowing me a kiss goodbye. I gave him one back. Before going back, I receive a text message. It's Sasha and Charlotte.

C: hey!
S: Hi!
Hey ladies!
C: how's the work field?
It's fine. Just same old same old.
S: yeah?
Yeah.
C: really? How come you left running from the hotel with Seth Rollins?
S: ooh? What you have to say?
Uhm. How did you know that?
S: there's pictures
What do you mean?
C: some fan took pictures of Seth Rollins running to his car with you.
Oh fuck really? How did you guys know about it?
S: this fan posted on Twitter with #secretlife lol and many more hashtags
C: yeah, the fan put way to much.
Uhm hopefully Seth doesn't find it. Send it to me.
*Charlotte send the pictures*
Ah shit. This was before and after.
C: huh?
S: what?
The second one was when he took me inside his hotel and the forth one is we are rushing here.
C: huh? I thought Seth was straight?
No. He's bisexual, he just isn't out and open like I am.
S: oh make sense.
Ok ladies. I need to go. Text you guys later.
C: bye ladies
S: see ya ladies

Oh great a fan just have to take pictures. But how did they find Seth's hotel? I literally went to Twitter, and started to scroll to see if maybe it'll pop up. But surely enough I found it. Oh my gosh.

Then Seth sends me text stating we should be more discrete. Sigh, I guess. I didn't replied back, but just felt a little bit sick. I tried to get my mind off of it by doing my job! It did.

Until I heard some fans talking about it. "Ugh gross." One kid said. "Yeah what a fag." Kid two replied. It hurt, I've gotten used to it, but I guess that's why Seth doesn't want to come out.

For me I've already been treated like this by others, and I already accepted that people won't agree with who I love. Seth looks like he isn't ready at all. To think I actually thought we were making progress.

Time went by and Matt Riddle came out for the KO Show. They did their thing, and Rollins attacked Riddle from the back. Riddle got stomped. I just stayed guard just in case someone else tries anything.

After Monday night raw, I have to make sure everyone was gone from the building. I was walking around and looking just in case anyone is in hiding. Til I got pushed into the mens restroom.

I was ready to fight til it was Seth who pushed me inside. "Seth, it's only you." I said. "You literally almost punched me." Seth replied. "No shit really?" I snapped.

Then Seth just planted a kiss on the lips. "Baby." I said. But every time I said baby he just kept kissing me. I yelled, "Seth!" He quickly stopped. "What's wrong?" Seth questions.

Like it's it obvious! "I don't want to kiss you right now. Not after you texted me saying we have to be secretive." I replied. Seth started to make puppy eyes, but is not going to work this time.

I just left upset but I tried to be more understanding. It just hurt me. He clearly doesn't want to be seen with me. It doesn't matter, I'll end up forgiving him anyways. It's not entirely his fault.

I just texted Rollins saying I'm sorry I'll talk to him tomorrow, and I'm glad he was okay with it. I just needed a breather. A chance to cool down. While I was making my way to the car, I happened to bump into someone.

I quickly apologized until I meet eyes with Matt Riddle. Oh shit. "Hey." Riddle said smiling. "Hi." I smile back, "sorry for dumping into you." "Nah you good bro." Riddle insisted.

"How come I never seen you before?" Riddle asked. "I don't know, I'm just a shy person. I don't really introduce myself." I replied. "Well clearly you know who I am. What's your name?" Riddle asked me.

"Uhm. It's Dave." I replied. Riddle takes out his hand, and I shake it. Dam. I've only seen him from a far in work, but wow he's handsome. "Well I guess I'll see you around at work?" I put forth. Riddle smiles at me again, and nods his head yes.

I just smile back, and I get inside my vehicle. I made my way back to my hotel room, pack my bags, and just went to sleep. But I couldn't sleep. I don't know why, but I just couldn't fall asleep.

I just started to scroll on Instagram and I see a video of Riddle. I literally just looked at him during the entire video. Now I know what's keeping me up. It's Riddle. I texted my ladies, Sasha and Charlotte, saying

I need help ladies.