Gossip

It's been a few days since I've spoken to Matt Riddle. I swear I couldn't stop thinking about him since then, but I did somehow manage to. Rollins kept calling me a lot after I exploded.

I managed to talk to him on Saturday. We talked it out, and I still somehow managed to forgive him. I don't why but I did. I told myself I wasn't going to this time but that just went out the window.

After Riddle's match, Rollins came in and started attacking Riddle. Rollins stomped Riddle on the steel stairs. Riddle is tired and hurt from his match before being attacked.

But something happened before that incident on Raw. Around 6:20pm on Monday Night Raw, I was finishing up something before I have to be security. Had to make sure everything was safe for the superstars to do their thing.

I see Riddle walking, and I wanted to say hi. I was going to wave, but was cut by Seth Rollins. He grabbed my hand and gave me a kiss. "Oh hi." I said. "Hey baby. I'm happy we made up." Seth expressed, "I've missed you and your body."

I smiled. But I was too busy thinking of Riddle, he doesn't need to know that. "So, I've met your opponent a few nights ago." I passed on. Rollins raised his eyebrow at me.

"Oh, you did?" Rollins said. I nodded slowly. "How was he? He's really an amazing WWE superstar." Seth implanted. I know, I've seen him wrestle before. "Yeah. He's really good. I accidentally bump into him." I explained.

"Are you rooting for him instead of me?" Seth questioned. "Whaaat? No of course not." I hesitated. Rollins is looking at me funny. More like "wow betrayal."

"What?" I exclaimed. "Eh whatever. Just don't let him get to you." Rollins proceed. I was confused as to what he means by that. "What do you mean?" I asked. "Riddle is bisexual." Rollins recalled.

My mouth was on the floor. "What!" I yelled. Seth twitched. "Sorry. I just, I didn't excepted that." I continued, "he didn't give me that vibe." Seth shrugged and proceeded, "well he is. Riddle came out while he was in NXT." I'm still processing this new information.

"Well I got to go." Seth said. Rollins gave me a kiss on the lips and left. I blushed a little but still a bit shocked at what Rollins told me about Riddle. But whatever, so I just continued to do my job.

It was already Raw time, I was walking around to make sure everyone is okay. Everyone is buying snacks, and people are in their seats watching the show.

I went to the mens locker rooms, and I see lots bags, clothing and many more other things. I was about to leave but then I hit someone with the door. I quickly apologized, then stopped when I realized it was Riddle.

"Dam bro. You hate me or something." Riddle teased. "Oh my gosh. No I don't. Sorry, again." I said. "Nah it's okay bro." Riddle replied. We are both smiling at each other. I swear he look so handsome. His long blond-brown ish hair, muscles, pecks, abs, veins.

Riddle could tell I'm checking him out cause when I made my way back to his eyes, he was giving me a smirk. "Like the view bro?" Riddle teases. I'm so red. Trying to talk but I just kept stuttering. I take a breath and said, "Uhm yes. You are a very handsome man."

Riddle smiles, "well thank you bro." "Well you're welcome." I replied. Riddle and I just ended up talking before riddle has to leave. We are laughing and smiling. Never laughed this much before. Riddle put his hand out, I don't know what he's trying to do so I put my hand on top of his.

This money we are holding hands but I don't know why. "You have big hands." I said. Riddle chuckled. "What? You do." I added. "I know." As Riddle is staring at me.

I'm just enjoying his company and now his beautiful eyes. His beautiful blue eyes. "So" I said awkwardly. "Give me your phone." Riddle responded. I didn't even ask him why. I just gave it to him. I see him typing something but don't know what it is.

Riddle gives me back my phone, and I see Riddle's phone number. "Oh. Well thank you." I said, "now give me your phone." Riddle proceeded to give me his phone. I quickly added my phone number, and gave it back to him.

Out of nowhere Riddle just kissed me on the lips. I was surprised, and shocked Riddle did that. I never excepted, out of every one else, Riddle to give me a kiss. I kind of blushed and gave him a kiss back.

The kiss lasted for a minute. We both just cleared our throat and just forgot what to say. But then at this point I had a momentary weakness. I full on made out with Riddle inside the men's locker room.

But then Riddle's phone rang, he answered it. "Yeah?" Riddle said, "oh shit ok ok. I'm on my way." He quickly got changed into his ring attire and told me, "sorry but I'll text you after I'm done." I nodded.

I see Riddle leave, and I make my way to backstage to see what was going to happen.

Roman is leaving the match then Rollins music hit. Riddle acknowledges that Rollins is coming. Then Rollins started attacking Riddle, Riddle got stomped on steel steps.

I see Rollins do that and I get a little sad cause Riddle got attacked. I ran into Rollins and I asked him, "so how was it?" Rollins dragged me to the men's locker room.

"Wow okay. What's wrong?" I asked. Rollins was pacing and looks mad. I'm just waiting for him to answer. Why does he look mad? Why is he pacing? Oh my gosh did he see me kiss Riddle? I'm already trying to think what to say after he dumps me.

"I saw Riddle kiss you, and I got mad. So mad at Riddle that I might've over done it" Rollins quaked, "I might've injured him." Oh my gosh he saw Riddle kiss me, but didn't see me kiss him back. "Oh" I said.

Rollins hugged me and pleaded for forgiveness. I don't know what to do or say. However, I need to tell him what I did. "No I should apologize." I whispered. Rollins is in tears but looks at me. "After riddle kissed me, I kind of made out with him." I muttered.

Rollins just paused for a moment. I'm just scared to see what he's going to say or react. But time passed by, Rollins just gives me a hug. "It's fine." Rollins said. My look could tell that I was confused as to why.

"But you are mine. Riddle is not going to take you away from me." Rollins snapped. I'm just a lost of words. But it's not like Riddle is going to do anything. I think. But it doesn't matter.

I had to help with the arena. Make sure everything was ready and set to go. I made sure everyone was gone. Made sure nothing stayed behind. Made sure nothing was ruined. I went to grab my things.

As I was leaving the arena, I hear someone call my name. I look around and nothing. I hear my name being called, and I see Riddle in front of my car. Oh my gosh what's he doing here.

"Hey. Should you be getting your neck checked or something?" I asked. "Yeah. Rollins actually injured me." Riddle replied. Oh fuck. He actually did it. I don't know if I should tell him. Or maybe I should stay out of it.

"I'm sorry about your neck." I said, "hope you get a speedy recovery." Riddle opened the driver's door, and I sat down. Riddle closed the door, waved good bye at me as I was leaving.

As I was halfway to my hotel room, I get a notification. It was a message from Riddle. It says: "I loved the make out session. Hope we can do it again."

Oh fuck.