Summer Slam

Before Riddle and Rollins fought.

I am distraught. I kept Sasha and Charlotte on the loop of what was going on. They both had some very interesting point of views. One told me I should stay with Rollins because he loves me so much, he will open up soon. The other told me to move on and be with Riddle. He is not afraid to show who he loves. They both have very good points. 

Riddle and Rollins would text me everyday. I'm literally going back and forth. Trying to keep up, to see how to manage this situation. Sooner or later it might go down. I do not know why, but I feel like something might happen. Someone might strike first. Am I stuck in a love triangle? I don't know to be honest. I have not given into that much though of what a love triangle really is. 

I still love Rollins but I'm sick and tired of sneaking around. I like talking to Riddle, hanging out with him cause we are open, free, and do not care what others/haters think. It is so relaxing to be next to Riddle. I keep telling myself Rollins will open up soon, over and over again. I know he loves me enough to be open. Just hopefully its soon than later.

But when will that be? I swear I keep getting headaches every time I think so hard on that situation. Sometimes, I might over think the situation and that does not help. I don't know why or how but I do. With Riddle is simple. No headaches and no sneaking around just to be together. Riddle is comfortable with people seeing us together. Riddle is just accepted himself for who he is. Rollins is not even there yet. 

Maybe they are right. I should go with Riddle since he is open and will not hurt me for being in the closet. I don't know what to think at this point. It was exhausting being in the closet while I was growing up, but once I accepted myself and not as a "mistake" I was able to be free. The huge weight on my back has been lifted. Hater would try to bring me down but I deserve to be happy. I think maybe Rollins needs time to accept himself. 

I went over to Rollins, wherever he is at, to talk about the Riddle situation. Hopefully, we can talk like mature adults that we are. I made my way to Rollins, and of course I receive a text message from Riddle. I swear he can be charming, but have to stay firm on my position. Riddle needs to stay away. I look at my phone.

The text message reads out: "Hey, wanna come over? I miss you." Oh god. Riddle is such a sweet talker. But I cannot cave in. I love Rollins, so I need to be with him. Even though these past few days I had met up with Riddle to try to talk to him, but somehow we end up making out. I swear he has moves that can get you to give in. 

I seriously cannot control myself. I completely ignored his text message. Went to Rollins but it was kind of hard to find him, but manage to find him. "Hey." I said. Rollins gave me a big kiss on the lips. "Hey baby." Rollins replied. I sat down while he's getting warmed up. Rollins always get warmed up before getting into the ring. But he is no longer fighting riddle anymore. 

"Why are you getting warm up for?" I asked, "The match between you and Riddle is gone." Rollins nodded and replied, "yeah I know. But I just want to warm up. You'll never what might happen." Well something might happened and I do not mean for the public. But whatever, Rollins is right.

I have to agree with him on that. "So, about you and Riddle." I asked. Rollins stopped what he was doing and proceeded with, "what about him?" He's really gonna make me say it? "Well you know. What happened and the injury?" Come on Rollins do not act dumb with me right now. I am trying to solve this problem before it gets out of hand. 

"Oh. Right. Well I apologized to him about the injury and something else." Rollins trailed off. He tries to hide it but I caught that. "What did you say to him?" I asked but gotten closer to him. So close to his face that it is going to bug him.