Rollins vs Ford

After the incident at Summer Slam, I have taken the time off of work to focus on myself. I know it is Monday, and its Monday Night Raw. I do not know what is going to happen with Rollins, now that Riddle is out of Raw for getting more injured during the fight at Summer Slam. All I know that Riddle is out of action and Rollins is happy about that, well in the show at least but I am pretty sure he is happy about in person.

I am trying to get my shit together before going back to work. I do not know when that will be, however, it is best if I get my girls here to help me. I have texted my girls Charlotte Flair, and Sasha Banks.

Text Conversation:

Hey girls, can you come over?

S: of course

C: yes, will be there

Please do, I need to talk to you guys about Riddle and Rollins.

S & C: we are here for you!

Thanks girls. See you soon

**

I know Sasha is not working with WWE right now, but she still is an amazing person. I still remember when I first met her in person while doing my job. I met her when she finally became the Raw Woman's Champion for the first time. I was super excited for her that I actually gave her a hug when the other people did too. I was kind of awkward but we still ended up talking after that.

The Queen, Charlotte, is out of action because of the 'injury' but we all know she took time off to get married to her fiancé, Andrade. I was actually invited to the wedding. She was so beautiful in her wedding dress. I was in tears while she said her vowels, when she dance with her husband, and when she threw the bouquet. I almost caught it but I did not. I was this close lol, but the first time I met Charlotte was when she won her title back at Hell In A Cell against Sasha Banks.

I was rooting for Sasha, but they both did a fantastic job. Especially being the first females to do a Championship match inside Hell in a Cell. But that is how I met them. We ended up being close, the three of us. I actually though Sasha and Charlotte did not like each other backstage but it was all an act for the show.

4:35pm

Sasha and Charlotte finally arrived at my house, they entered with wine, chocolate, gave me some flowers, and matches. What is the matches for? Oh god are we gonna burn something. I hesitated, "What are the matches for?" Sasha handed me papers and explained, "Write down any fears on the paper and I'll tell you what we do next later on." Uhm, okay I guess. I nodded and proceeded to write down my fears on papers. The papers are small rectangular shapes.

I finished writing down my fears on some of the papers. I yelled, "Done!" I see both Sasha and Charlotte bring me a glass a wine, some chocolate, and some cheese. They both sit down with their wine and cheese. I am here waiting to see what is going to happen. "Okay, well before we do this girls, is there something you want to talk about?" Sasha pondered.

"Well, I kind of told you things about Riddle and Rollins. I have been hanging out with Riddle, and we sometimes make out. I feel liberated whenever I am with him, but I still love Rollins. We even had sex and made out a lot of times, but it feels like we are doing it inside a closet. "I continued, "Rollins is not ready to come out and I respect him on that. I know what it feels like to be hide yourself. But we have dated for years. At this point it feels like we are just not an official couple."

I was literally in tears while telling them that. Sasha and Charlotte gets up and gave me a huge hug. I needed that hug so bad! "I just don't know what to do anymore. I took time off of work to focus on what to do, and for myself. But mostly to get away from Rollins and Riddle. Even though Riddle is not their." I cried. Sasha and Charlotte proceeded to give me a hug while I am still crying.