It's The Job... Right?

Sam...

"I don't understand Dean!"  "What's there to understand Sam the damn thing is just gone okay? It happens!"

"Dean this thing isn't Dracula! It can't just turn into a bat and fly away, it has to still be here!" "Sammy! I don't know what to tell you okay? Sometimes it happens...not a lot but it does. I know it sucks but it's gone." I roll my eyes then walk over to sit on my bed as I go on. "No you know what sucks Dean? The people that this thing has sucked dry. Now it's just gone! No I know it's not." Dean huffs. "Oh and how do you know?" I take a deep breath, "I don't know...I just...I can feel it. You know?"

Dean walks over beside me and sits down. "You know what that means? it means, you my friend have been on the job way too long. So I say we hit the road go find a bar, drink a few...packs... of beer and find you a pretty girl to have a sleepover with." I look at Dean as he smiles the childish smile like a 5 year old when he wants to do something wrong.

I shake my head "No I want to stay here and you can't make me go." Dean rolls his eyes. "See that my young brother is where you're wrong...I can knock you out and drag your ass to the car. But then again I don't know how the hotel owners will take that." I couldn't help but laugh as I stand up to get a drink. I grab a glass and the Jack Daniels bottle. Dean says "Isn't it a little early to be drinking...alone?" He also stands and grabs the other glass, pouring some for me then himself.

 We sit there for a minute just drinking until I finally break the silence. "Dean we have stayed for less." He nods and goes to sit down at the table. "Are you sure you're not wanting to stay for that chick?"

At that point I wanted to kill him... I huff "What are you talking about?" He laughs "That girl at check in today. You like her don't you Sammy?" I roll my eyes "I'm not the one who tried hitting on her, you idiot." He laughs, guilty. "I must say she is pretty hot...not my type, one night fling yeah but not like forever after type, she does get more points for knowing her classic rock. Besides I wasn't the one who broke into her room."

 Oh he went there did he? That's cold. "I'm sorry Dean I heard crying and I didn't want Count Dracula Jr to be having a snack right beside us. So yeah, we picked the lock and went in but once we seen it was just her sleeping we left that was that. You would have done the same thing." Dean nods agreeing "I wouldn't have stopped the bell guy."

At that point he lost me. "What are you talking about Dean?" He laughs as he went on. "Once we broke in seen it was just her sleeping, I would have just left her alone but you. No, no, no you wanted to bell boy to wake her up." I roll my eyes "Yeah sorry Dean I just thought that if we woke her up like 'Hi we broke in to check on you because you were screaming and we didn't know if you were being eaten alive or not, but please just go back to sleep.' I just think that she might have took that the wrong way Dean. so I ask him to check on her is that such a bad thing?" Dean smiles. "I guess not, but I would have just let her sleep it off." I walk over to my laptop to start on research. "That's because you are a heartless and bad person Dean." I stop and think of a way to get him back, then it hit me.

"Do you know what [she] would have done if that chick would have wanted to hook up with you? You're lucky that girl was smart enough to not believe you." Dean nods as he takes a sip of his drink "Yeah you got a good point. I would want to be a hell hounds chew toy before having to face her for something like that. Speaking of the devils daughter I better call her."

He stands and gets his phone to walk out the door. "Aww on a short leash there puppy dog?" Dean turns to me. "You know what? You're just jealous that I have the cool girlfriend and you don't okay? That's what's wrong with you." I laugh at my older brother. "Okay, okay whatever...jerk" Dean laughs then turns back to the door. "Bitch."